Artificial love

You come,with your sugary words,telling how good love is,how wonderful you are..

We hold hands,we dance under the moon light,we speak hiding from people,

Cause people are our enemy..

I forget,love never makes us bow down,love does not need you to bow down,to anyone,except your beloved..

I forgot it was not dance,for when was there a rhythm in those words,those promises,

That are only borrowed from books,movies and what not,so artificial that it makes one cring..

You build beautiful castles in air,where you are king and I am one of your many queens,waiting for you,humbly so too..

You see yourself as the eternal lover,and I silently accept,forgetting,even for Him,love was never a business..

You change me,mold me according to your want,and I become what you want..

You dream of a beautiful wife,kind,sweet and obident,without any opinion,without any existance..

And I become that..

You seek love from me,you seek pleasure from me,yet the.moment it's over,you tell me,how worthless I am..

How you can have fairies if you want,and I am just a clay doll or glass doll..

You tell me you are my everything,my God of this life and seven more to come,yet the moment I speak up,

That God himself strangles me,killing me with words,refusing to acknowledge even my presence..

Your artificial love,keep it for yourself,one day may be you would need it,when you will meet your match..

Who would toss at you the same kind of love, artificial love