Mastermind

She stood alone,watching the setting sun,fading into night,on the rooftop..

The warm chocolate milk,long cold,that cup sat,on the wall,waiting for her to drink..

Someone had come,she turned around,it was her best friend,with whom she had worked for years..

He picked up that cup,taking few sips from the drink,the cold chocolate made him frown..

He put it down,then told her something,about the work he had..

Before leaving,he looked at her,in her white dress,her hair open,dress touching the roof..

Drink the chocolate,donot waste it,he jokingly warned..

And she nodded..

Who better than her knew,the value of a grain of rice,she who had swallowed raw animals,filled with decays and maggots..

She picked it up,looked at the blue rim of the white cup..

Again looking at the sky,she laughed,quite boisterous her laughter was,

Yet all it sounded was manical,she laughed like a lunatic..

Yet the tears in her eyes told something different..

She picked up the cup,drinking sip by sip,tasting the blue lip mark,specially gifted by her dear one..

As if it was the most tasty drink she ever had..

Wiping the trickling blood from her nose,she walked down,again to stand there..

Again to be mocked,again to be called names..

Afterall she was mastermind..