Never see you again

That night he asked,her in her last moment,she knew it was time,to go,to disappear forever..

Lying on the hospital bed,garbed in gown,sickly pale,that man,holding her fingers,with little energy he had..

Will I come back alive?

Will I see the next day,the sunrise,the moon,the stars ever again?

And the woman,his doctor,nodded her head,yes,you would,I promise..

And he smiled...

She was there,when his lover left,leaving a letter,telling him,how she cannot afford her time to a patient,

She was there,when he raised the surgical knife,to cut himself,to end himself..

She was there,when he begged her,to end him,to free him,to kill him,as he could not do it..

She swallowed it..

The screams,cries,anger,hatred,and everything else he had..

Telling him,it was her,who told his lover,his condition,she watched him,strangling her,

His handprints marked her neck,a necklace she loved..

He needed someone to vent,someone to point fingers at..

And she became that..

He signed the form and she left,looking at the twinkle of his eyes..

His eyes filled with hope,to see a new day,to see new life,and a life with his lover...

The last view she kept,in her eyes,and she too signed it,the same form..

Nobody stopped her,she had nobody except him,and he had everybody except her..

That night a pair of eyes closed,and ashes scattered in dust..

And he saw the sunrise,sunsets,new days..

All she wished was,never see you again,yet finger crossed..

Somewhere she hoped to see him,to hold him,to kiss him,to feel him,to be his,forever and ever again and again..