Heart Beat

Bright Pov :

                            Bright

Am working as psychiatrist in Flower Hospital and I loved my job. I have an beautiful daughter and she is my world. Once my baby trun 9 months  wife took her life due to mental illness even though am a  psychiatrist. Then  I leave the bangkok with my baby and went to Phuket. Because I don't want  burden to  my in-laws and also it's hard to  breath that time living in bangkok with my wife memories.Even I lost my contact of  bestie when my daughter born.

        Bright with his daughter Aranya

My daughter is  such beautiful soul and I don't know why she always resembles of my bestie. Even my wife got suprised when she saw  the baby first time. My daughter always do naughty things and sometimes over matured. She is my life line and she is only person that have by my side.

Sometimes I go to psychiatric hospital for to given lectures for juniors. Today also I got appointment in suanprung Hospital for lecture. Man my bestfriend suggested  to me to this hospital as guest lecture. So I asked my beloved colleague Man to baby sitt  my Aranya. He got mad because his crush working in that hospital so he thought that he will meet him. Yes it's him and I don't have any problem with that. Man is the only person helped me in phuket from my difficult times.

 Man is the only person helped me in phuket from my difficult times

                             Man

When my work done in flower hospital and I get prepared my lecture notes and went Suanprung  hospital. When I enter i don't know I got some werid feelings. Then I walked to my lecture room I saw one shadow that resemble someone that closed to my heart. Suddenly my eyes become teary , i run in to that shadow but I missed that person when someone called my name.