Come Home

-Amelia -
I got up from sleep at the sound of the alarm, shit it was already 6:30 and still on my bed in my pajamas and with my messy hair when I've got an appointment by 7pm goshhhh I'm freaking out yet again.

I quickly put in my bread in the toaster and had my tea prepared, breakfast above every other thing cause- I'm getting the feeling that I'm developing stomach ulcer got to eat.

Skipping breakfast has become a habit I'm trying real hard to but in a casket and bury with every other Bad habit I got over the years.

Moving to New York hasn't been easy, I thought going far from home would be a little easier but things hasn't been easy, I finally I hit rock bottom at this very point. Because I'm living a messy building, rent is due and I got no cash on me.

Switched off my gas and put my bread on a flat plate applied peanut butter and placed my omelette eggs next to it, that was all I got left other than cat food for whiskey my cat. I found it on my way home so I kept it and it has been so cool to live with.

My mum kept advising that i get rid of it my African mum won't be the end of me. She seems to believe cats are evil cause back home In Nigeria our landlady was said to turn into cats at night and kills people to suck their blood as way method of staying alive.

Well I'm not one to believe such shitty stories from the neighbors mostly mama grace and her love for playing gossip girl but , she wasn't a girl anymore but a woman and a mother too-she obviously lacks the trait of minding her business for one's in her  life.

The fact my mum and other family members believe moving to New York would make sense that I get to wire them cash whenever they demand. Well the gist here is that money doesn't grow on trees or I just don't know the location to the tree it does grow on.

I ate breakfast quickly and ran into the bathroom and took  the world's faster shower ever recorded. I brushed my teeth and got out to get dressed it was already 6:54 I'm gonna be late fuck this shit.

 I realized I had no decent clothes at all or the weren't fine nor suitable for the occasion but made due with my what I had

I realized I had no decent clothes at all or the weren't fine nor suitable for the occasion but made due with my what I had. I had an appointment with the doctor and I was playing a billionaire and his surrogate like in books.

I was  basically doing this for money and hopefully if books are real he falls in love with me and we get married my ticket to expensive life .

I wore my new top, I got cause it was trending and a skirt to match it and grabbed my black purse, I applied my face Lotion then my lip gloss before- i brushed my installed my wig.

It was 7pm already and I had just taken my cat to stay with Stacy my kind neighbor and she has been a life saver for the past one week, I brought whiskey home.

Yeah - I named him whiskey because that was the first thing that came to my mind not like it's my favorite alcohol or anything. I hated taking alcohol the just weren't made for me.