Life in Chicago: Amelia

I've just arrived in Chicago and I'm setting in,it's yet another big beautiful mansion and everyone was here to assist me with anything.

Let's take i minute to admire this work of aunty...I most say I'm gonna work harder to have such a beautiful house in the future.

Well I took a tour of the house and everything was just too beautiful and expensive too.

                        Few minutes later

I decided to unpack my stuffs and arrange my clothes in the closet. My mum called a few times and I called her back and we talked casually about her health, business and about Amanda.

She found a love letter so boy wrote to Amanda and she's furious at her for taking the letter and getting too close to him.

She was going to see her school principle and class teacher so....... I had to calm her down a bit so she doesn't go and disgrace poor Amanda at school.

Amelia: mum it's nothing just let it be okay- she's a young beautiful girl what do you expect mum, if someone from class has a crush on her doesn't mean you should go fight a war at her school.

Mum: So a boy of such age is writing such letters for my daughter Amanda does he want to spoil her for me ?

Amelia: mummy stop please......as if telling her that letting a boy touch or get too close to her will make her pregnant isn't that enough? - that girl literally fears boys.

Mum: it's better she does cause nor of my daughter's will get pregnant out of wedlock nor before marriage.....it can't help my God won't let it happen either.

Amelia: okay just leave Amanda alone and please don't go to her school.....I'm begging you please don't do that, I will talk to her myself.

Mum: okay you better do and I'm going to seize her phone so she doesn't try taking such letters from boys  ever again.

Amelia: mum don't do that just let it be, don't take her phone....it keeps her busy.

Mum: Your to blame for her laziness and lack of ability to pick up her books and read, she's always watching what do you call that app again ?.......the one people dance and magically change clothes ?

Amelia: Mummy it's called TikTok and she's not lazy at all , she does the dishes and does all the house chores isn't that enough.

Mum: so your supporting your sister okay....it's good keep supporting her.

Amelia: Don't make it sound like she's doing bad things and I'm supporting her.....she's just doing things girls her age are doing.

Mum: Okay so you got her a phone to join girls her age to watch TikTok ?

Amelia: it's to keep her busy when she's done with her chores and schoolwork it's better than going around or hanging with mama grace's spoilt brats.

Mum: well that is true.....her  phone makes her hardly go out even to play on the street with her mates doesn't interest her anymore but pastor Keneth did mention in service that phones can be a bad tool for children.

Amelia: mummy she's not watching porn nor chatting boys please trust me on this.....I know Amanda won't do that and I talk with her often.

Mum: Okay if you say so well take good care of yourself and greet you friend Jonna for me too okay ?

Amelia: Yes I will bye

Mum: have a nice day dear

Amelia: You too

I said hanging up the phone

I headed downstairs to the kitchen to make lunch, I haven't cooked lately so.....I decided to make myself something real quick.

It took a couple of hours but it's finally ready and it looks delicious too and I grabbed my fork and food and sat on the dinner table

Later that day

I've realized that all my clothes are quite reviewing and I needed something better till the baby is born.

Told the driver to take me to the store and he drove me there. I've never been to Chicago but I'm so loving it here.

I tried on a few stuffs and they looked good on me so.....I bought a lot more cause, I know I'm gonna probably put on more weight soon.

I got back home to take and bath before staying up a bit then I will head to bed.

Tristan wouldn't stop texting me and it's getting so annoying and he doesn't know when to actually stop.

I blocked him from my instagram and I blocked his number from contacting me too but it doesn't just end there as he won't give up.

Men are literally the same cause his acting like my ex and it's offensive.

He keeps calling with from random numbers and I'm not picking any unknown numbers at all cause we've got nothing to talk about.

Somewhere in me......I want to read and reply gif messages and I want to pick up his numerous calls and tell me....I somehow miss him a lot.

But I'm not going to do that nor be that type of person that is willingly to let temptations or  certain feelings cloud my judgment.

I placed my phone on the table after....I put it on mute and I laid on my bed with my hands on my stomach.

"It's gonna be over soon just need to be strong" - I thought

I think.....I need a glass of chilled orange juice, it would help calm my nerves and stop my thoughts from running wild.

I've literally made drinking fruit juice my little nerve calming habit and it's really good plus the doctor advices I take lots of vitamins and fruits too.

I grabbed a glass of orange juice and I placed it on the table and filled the bathtub with water and I added a little bit of soap.

I took off my clothes and entered the warm water to relax and have my glass of Juice and it was calming but my thought....wasn't going ti let me stop thinking about Tristan.

"Fuck"- I cursed out and I immediately got out of the water as it wasn't working anyways and I picked up the towel and dried my wet hair and body and I put on my pajamas and laid in the bed

"I will be needed a lot more strength to hold myself back"- I thought.

Suddenly my stomach starts rumbling/growling and it's definitely time for dinner......I said getting up from the bed.