Did he just check me out ?

It's been two weeks and everything seems fine- had my usual check ups and my drugs were all taken on time and I don't skip breakfast anymore.

I did lots of pregnancy tests and the all came in positive and I'm glad this was slowly pulling through can't wait till it's over.

I moved into their house as the couple insisted and things has been great - just minding my business and co-existing ones the baby is born off I go to my old life.

The doctor strictly advised me against that and I've been forcing my not hungry ass to eat every morning and it's just so - I don't harm the baby.

Jonna and I were heading out later that evening, she was picking me up by 8pm and I think we might be going clubbing.

We just gonna dance and hang she's gonna drink for two like she said.....cause I can't drink for straight nine months but I'm gonna be fine won't miss alcohol that much.

I got dressed and headed out - Mr Tristan wasn't home and I informed Mrs Natasha about me going out later that evening and I got her permission.

Mrs Natasha has been real nice to me and we are becoming friends (I think) but she's actually so nice......I don't really understand why Mr Tristan hates her so much tho.

I can literally hear them arguing a lot and mr Tristan would leave the house and not come home the entire day or week.

She tends to cry a lot and it made me realize marring was still very much far in my plans can't handle that shit.

(The driver to the club )

Joanna : So tell me how's living in a mansion like ?

Amelia : It's been fun.....I have access to the jacuzzi, pool, game room and the home cinema too.

Joanna: Fuck that's fantastic but let's get to the inside gist- how's their relationship like ?

Amelia : Jojo you like gossiping way too much and it's not my place to talk about it.

Joanna: Girl!!!! Spill the tea do I need to beg you tho come on girl!!!!!

Amelia : Fine - but I won't say much do you know tho ?

Jonna: Fine by me now spill?

Amelia: Okay they tend to fight a lot and I think their reaction is toxic but it's not my please to judge.

Jonna: Girl!!!!- I knew it

Amelia: Don't go tweeting shit online like!! Seriously I'm warning you Jojo ?

Jonna: Fine girl!!! trust me - I won't my lips are sealed.

Amelia: Good

Jonna and I have been friends for awhile now, met her when I went for a job interview awhile back and she's from Nigeria too (a Yoruba) girl but knows little about her language.

She's been here her whole life- born and raised here so her parents does speak Yoruba around her but- she knows a little.

Jonna loves gossiping way too much even more than ,I thought ,I loved that shit. She's a twitter freak but she's funny to be around with.

I love her Pisces energy and she's like my only friend aside her other friends - I hang with but she's cool.

We got to the club and we headed inside and Jonna had to go find her man cause he texted he was here too.

I'm sitting on the couch alone busy on my phone waiting for Jonna to get back so we hang and dance for awhile wasn't staying too long.