Tristan's pov

I just got into another argument with Natasha and she's alway starting up shit and ends up feeling even more hurt.

I don't know hurting her and I'm so sorry......the one thing she begs of me- I can't seem to get myself to love her.

I know she's so beautiful and she's the sweetest person ever but I thought over the years with time that, I would be able to return her feelings for me.

I go out of the shower in my pajamas and noticed the mess she made in our room. I went downstairs to get someone to clean it up.

I searched for her outside at the garden and pool side cause she usually stays there whenever she was feeling hurt.

She was no where to be found asked the staffs if the saw her going anywhere and the cleaner said, she saw her leaving in a hurry.

I headed upstairs to grab my car key to go look for her, I drove around looking for her and I kept  calling and it kept saying number busy.

"Fuck"- I said hitting my hand on the staring wheels.

New York is a big city where could she have probably gone to this late and she's fucking drunk.

I got a call and it said she's been rushed to the hospital and the told me the address of which hospital and I drove there.

                         At the hospital

I was so scared of what could have happened to her and it's all my fault......I pushed her to the edge and now look what happened to her.

I said and waited at the lobby under the doctor's instructions as she was being treated and attended to.

After awhile the doctor said she lost a lot of blood and but she was finally stable and I was so relieved to hear that.

I decided to visit her and she was resting like the doctor said so ,I stayed a bit , then left to come back in the morning.

                             At home

I got back home and I went to the bar go grab s drink and process what just happened.

Amelia was sent away and Natasha is in a hospital.......I've tried calling and texting Amelia several times but she's not responding.

I finish my glass of vodka and headed to bed cause I was feeling tried from my trip and the events that played out this night.

                         Next morning

I got ready to go visit Natasha at the hospital and before, I left ,grabbed her breakfast which the chef made.

I brought her a bouquet of flowers and her favorite fruits with few snacks she liked eating and I drove to the hospital.

I got there and she was awake.......she was badly injured her right arm had a cast on it and head neck was broken with few bandaged cuts she got from the accident.

Tristan: Good morning

I said unsure of how to start a conversation after what happened last night.

She turned around to look away from me and I know she's mad at me for what I said last night.

Tristan: I'm sorry for everything.....I said last night and it's my fault this happened to you.

"Yes it is"- she said still looking away

Mrs Natasha: I almost died last night and every single day you make me feel so miserable for loving you.

"I'm sorry for doing that"- I said placing the fruit basket on the table.