Chicago

I was still feeling devastated from the conversation with Mrs Natasha and I'm real glad Jonna is here - she will definitely cheer me up.

As soon as I approached the living room, I saw Jonna sitting on the couch and she instantly stood up as soon as she saw me.

Jonna: wassup girl!!! ? are you okay ? Cause I got a text from Natasha to be here in one hour.

Let's have a seat....I said before we both sat down to discuss what just happened.

Amelia: Mrs Natasha found out about everything and it's all messed up.

Jonna: Found out what exactly ?

Amelia: About what happened between Tristan and I and it's so fucking messed up.

I filled her in on my conversation with Mrs Natasha earlier.

Jonna: she has no right to send you away from here....I'm gonna go speak with her and give her a piece of my mind.

No Jonna - I said holding her back

"She's already hurting and I caused her more pain" - I said

Jonna: she needs to know her husband made the moves on you and you tried avoiding this and he kept pushing things tho ?

Amelia: it can't be justified either way.....I still slept with her husband regardless.

Jonna: You turned him down when he offered a relationship with you.......she has to know you saved her sorry ass from a divorce and your hurting too ?

Amelia: just let it go and and I think moving away is a good idea at least this whole Tristan stuff will all blow over and by the time I'm back I've moved on with zero feelings for him.

Jonna:Does Tristan know about this ?

Amelia: No......he doesn't know and doesn't have to know about my location.

Jonna: what if he comes asking where you are what should I do ?

Amelia: Just don't tell him where .....I am it's better this way.

Jonna: Feelings don't just go away like that Amelia and you know this.......I hooked up with my ex after three months of thinking that I've buried those feelings I had for him.

Amelia: I know that's why I'm gonna work harder to put this feelings in a casket and lay it to rest forever.

Jonna: Is that what you truly what girl!!! ?

Amelia: Jojo please don't support my stupid actions......one thing I sure want is not be the reason someone's relationship ends and it's a sin can't be a sinner.

Jonna: Going after what you want or what makes you happy doesn't make you a sinner.

Amelia: Yes it does especially when that happiness comes from a married man......it's called adultery girl.

Jonna: All I'm saying is try putting yourself first for once's girl.

Amelia: So what happens exactly? - I break up their marriage and stay with him,so my mum feels ashamed of me ? and my family members talk about me being a husband snatcher and home wrecker is that what you want or think I should do ?

I said in an angry tone

Jonna : Don't fucking get mad at me I'm just trying to see you happy.......I've been struggling and working hard to be supportive of your mum and sister you don't even have time for your own feelings or self.

Amelia: That's more reasons, I can't , I won't make my mum ashamed of me nor make her a laughing stock.

Jonna: That shit all happens in the past we are in 2023 try living for once's ?