The gift

Well I've been an introvert for the longest time and I think ,I will alway remain one despite the fact Jonna tries to make me an extrovert just  like her.

She said it was a bad idea to prefer staying at home all day than going out there and having fun "you never know you might meet your soulmate there" - she usually said.

I appreciate having her around and I'm even more grateful for our friendship and the sisterly love we shared within us for one another.

I got downstairs in a robe to check up on Jonna and she wasn't in her room.....immediately, I heard the song playing in the bathroom- I knew she was definitely in there.

I knocked and I opened the door without getting a reply.....it's our thing friends do this a lot or maybe it's just us.

Well look at her in a bathtub and a glass of champagne living her usual baby girl lifestyle.

Amelia: Girl hurry up and get dressed cause we are heading out in a couple of minutes.

Jonna: Sure give me few minutes to finish my drink and my new playlist too.

Amelia :Your crazy and I like that about you

I said as a compliment

Jonna: I know you do

She said with a wink

I sat on the stool and we began talking

Amelia: I have to say something JoJo.......I know I'm trying to be strong and a better person by repenting from my sin but- I can't seem to get seen to get Tristan off my mind.

Jonna: Babe....I told you that you can't stop the heart from wanting what it wants and if you love him go for it and if you don't wanna do that just know I'm gonna support your decision regardless.

Amelia: Thanks

I said before pecking her cheek and giving her privacy to continue her bath.

Jonna: See you when I'm done here

She yelled out

"Okay girl take your time " - I said closing the door behind me.

~Few minutes before the appointment ~

I was finally ready to leave just waiting for Jonna to get down here so we headed out.

Suddenly she's coming downstairs with a luggage and I wonder what she could possibly be doing right now with the bag.

Jonna is always full of surprises and it's her many good qualities.

She sat down on the couch placing the luggage on the floor to unzip it.

Jonna: I got you something your not gonna believe what it is.

Amelia: Is it necessary...I see it right now can't it wait after we get back from my appointment?

Jonna: No it can't....I forgot to give it to you yesterday and I seriously want to see your reaction.

She said opening her luggage

She handed over the gift for me to see what's inside.

I'm gently unwrapping it to see what she couldn't wait until we got back from my appointment to hand over to me.

Jonna: Girl hurry up

"Fine I will"- I responded as she needed me to unwrap it at a higher speed.

I finally opened and it's the best present I've gotten in awhile.

"Fuck no way"- I said on seeing the gift

Jonna: There's the reaction......I was waiting for

Amelia: Jojo it isn't my birthday nor yours and neither are we celebrating anything so what's this beauty for ?

I said still staring at the shoes pretty amazed by how beautiful they were.

Jonna: Can't I spoil my friend anymore you hurting my feeling by saying that.

She said before laughing at her silly respond

Amelia: You can girl....you can and I love this shoes very much.

Jonna: I know you literally kept the screenshot for a whole year......so you love them so much and i'm pretty sure you gonna you slay in them.

"Thanks" - I said pulling her into a hug

"Wait a minute did you rob a bank?"- I asked jokingly

Jonna: No I didn't and you deserve it by the way

Amelia: But the are quite expensive and it most have cost you a lot to purchase them tho.

Jonna: well I've been saving up for them for awhile now and you know me I'm too impatient to wait till your birthday to give them to you.

"Thank you so much"- I said in excitement

Jonna literally remembered this shoes and how much, I wanted them even tho....i was so broke at the time and I total forgot about it after awhile.

Jonna: Try them on now please!!!!

Amelia: Definitely you don't need to ask twice.

I said sitting on the couch and Jonna stood up immediately to help me put them on.

"Oh my gracious God it's even more beautiful on my legs"- I said

Jonna: Knew you would definitely slay in this beauty.

Amelia: Thanks JoJo and I really appreciate you for being my friend and for being so supportive, loving and an amazing person in general.

Jonna: Your going to make me cry and ruin my makeup girl....why do you always say emotional things and I appreciate you being my friend too.

We hugged each other and helped each clean our tears.

"Fuck we are such emotional queens"- I said and Jonna nodded in agreement.

Amelia: Sorry for that and I truly love this so much JoJo....nigga's should get ready to see a hot bad bitch in like six months from now.

Jonna: Yeah they should get ready for the return of my hot friend.

"Yes they better do"- I said backing up her hype

Jonna: Let me see you walk....bossy style.

She said with a smile and a wink and I understood what she meant.

I stood up from the couch and walked in a sexy yet beautiful manner and suddenly. I felt a kick and i sat down immediately placing my hand on the spot where I felt it kick.

Jonna: Are you okay ? Should I call the doctor over or get you a glass of water by any chance?

Jonna placed her hand behind my waist and was blowing warm air on my face looking so scared and worried.

Amelia: Yes I'm fine......it's nothing too serious the baby just thought it's only right to kick my ass right now.

We both laughed at the situation and I took of the shoes and wore something more comfortable and we left for my appointment.