Natasha's Pov

I dropped Amelia off at the airport and I was heading back home.

I couldn't stop the tears from rolling down my eyes so , I grabbed tissue from my bag and it wasn't helping so put on my shades.

I feel so pathetic and miserable at who love has turned me into. I use to be so cheerful and free spirited till I met Tristan.

I fell in love with him and I hoped he will return my love one day and it's been taking forever to happen.

I'm starting to feel like I'm obsessing over him and this isn't good for me nor is who, I was or use to be.

I many men desire and lust over my beauty and body but the one man I want to lust over me doesn't give a damn.

I used his dad and my dad's friendship as an advantage to get married to him plus it was good for their businesses.

My mum wants me to leave Tristan-she thinks there's better men out there ready to love and cherish me like, I deserve but , I can't let my Tristan go nope.

I usually asked myself what, I have done so wrong that.....I'm getting punished for it lost my womb trying to survive cancer and my husband can't even love me back.

Well if his heart can't be mine then no one should have it either - I thought

                        Back home

Tristan was returning in an hour from his trip and I might as well surprise him.

I got our room decorated with roses and rose petals on the bed and floor. It's been seven months since we last had sex and I know how shameful that must be.

I took a shower and changed into a cute something for him.

I didn't know the one to go with as the were both so beautiful and good on me

I got them the from an advertisement, I didn't for this brand awhile ago and I haven't worn them ever since it's finally a good time to put them to use.

I decided to go with the black one with chains on it cause it felt more seductive and sexier for the night I'm hoping for.

Tristan hasn't been answering my calls nor replying my texts so I'm gonna put on some good perfume and wait for him on the bed.

                      45 minutes later

Tristan got home and I waited for him to get upstairs to our room.

It took him longer than expected to get upstairs and he finally got here.

Tristan: Where's Amelia she's not in her room ?

"Good evening honey " - I said trying to take off his blazer.

"Leave it be"- he said removing my hands