Jonna is visiting

Jonna texted she was gonna be here soon and I'm so excited to see her.

I took a warm bath and got ready and I'm so killing it in my new outfit....I look even more beautiful than, I expected, I would be during this pregnancy.

I'm entering my third trimester in my pregnancy and I'm start to notice my baby bump and the doctor said the baby will kick even more soon.

Even  tho i actually don't know how it feels like being kicked by a baby so.I explained my experiences and the doctor said it's just the baby kicking and nothing more.

Tho I can feel it's movement and it's stressed me out even more than usual but....I'm gonna be fine just a  few morning sickness and lots of throwing up.

I'm standing in front of a mirror and doing an outside check before. I head out to pick JoJo from the airport.

Damn i look so Mesmerizing and it's all thanks to my mom and her curvy genes- I thought

Grabbed my purse and headed downstairs after taking some pictures of myself and my outfit...I'm not going to post it's just for memories.

I got to the airport and we yelled on seeing each other and we got into our usual tight hug

Jonna: Girl you look fabulous...I'm gonna say pregnancy does look good on you.

Amelia: I know girl!!! But your the real baddie here....you look so amazing as usual.

And she does look amazing in that outfit and I'm loving the shoes everything about that drip is just perfect.

Amelia: keep slaying for two till I'm done having a baby and going back to being a baddie again

Jonna: Your the real baddie here

Well we spent time debating on who's the real baddie right now and I filled her in on my morning sickness and how it's tearing me down.

Jonna: Your gonna be fine girl and you so strong by the way less....I forget Tristan has been calling and texting me asking about your whereabouts.