What just happened ?

It's been a week after the fight and Mrs Natasha travelled to San Francisco to attend her friend's wedding.

She did mention- she wasn't gonna be back till two weeks from now and hopefully......her trip helps her feel better.

Mr Natasha has been down and it's such a bad look on someone who's usually cheerful and always smiling.

Mr Tristan hasn't been home often and he would randomly come home and leave quickly.For some reason he felt the need to always check up on me.

Well had my meals on time took my pills and I seriously haven't see my belly growing like it's still so flat like.

The doctor did explain that most ladies tend to have little to no baby bump during their pregnancy and its not something I should worry about.

Well Jonna invited me to her co-workers birthday and she wasn't gonna let me if I didn't show up.

It's Saturday evening and I'm all dressed for the birthday party and I really don't wanna go but - I have to go for Jonna.

My skin has been glowing a lot lately and it's probably my new skin care

My skin has been glowing a lot lately and it's probably my new skin care.....I decided to try Korea skin care and it's been fantastic tho- I feel like my skin is getting a bit lighter but maybe it's the glow.

I headed out cause my Uber was waiting and when I arrived everyone was already there and Jonna rushed over to hug me.

Jonna: Girl!!!! It's been awhile but wait a minute a 360 for me please?

She said and I turned around so she gets a better view of my outfit.

Jonna: Damn!!!! girl you don't look pregnant at all you look as hot as usual.

Amelia: I know girl!!! at things I wonder if I'm actually God's favorite child.

We both laughed and we headed a back to hang with the girls took pictures and I updated my instagram even tho I'm not an instagram type of girl.

was having my third plate of cake with two slices of pizza when Oscar texted again after I blocked him the last time.

He keeps getting new number and it's offensive - he doesn't wanna let me be.

                             The  Text

Oscar : why ain't you reply my text and please don't block me ? - you look good as usual.....I love the outfit it's a huge turn on for me.

Amelia: Oscar please stop texting me and if you think we are in anyway getting back together your joking.....it's been over for awhile do I need to spell it out ?

Oscar : I'm so sorry- I know I treated you so poorly but, I promise, I will do better if you give me a  second chance  ?

Amelia: No I'm sorry.......I can't , I don't feel the same way about you anymore and it's over okay.