Sex

I've been avoiding Tristan after the whole incident that happened at the massage room and it's better that way.

His just been going out for work more than usual and I'm so glad at least he won't be around  that much and I won't have to sneak around a lot.

I was sitting in the living room and I've just finished having lunch. At this rate I'm gonna be so fat cause I literally eat more than my usual portion and the pregnancy is to be blamed.

I was updating my instagram boi and I decided to just scrolling around and see what's happening and latest tends as well as trending topics.

I got up from the couch to headed back to my room to relax on my bed and maybe take a nap after scrolling through TikTok for awhile.

I suddenly remembered, I had gonna out to the living room with my MacBook and I must have forgotten it on the table.

I got downstairs to grab it quickly and head back to my room when suddenly the door opened and it was Tristan in his suit.....he just got back from work.

He sat on the couch and I knew it was over at this point.

"Fuck"- I cursed out

I need to grab my MacBook now and I need it for my video call with mum and Amanda which was happening in less than three minutes from now.

I've been avoiding her calls lately and she wasn't really happy from our last call. She wants us to FaceTime as a family before, she heads to bed as she has missed my face so much.

I summoned the courage and walked downstairs into the living room......I walked up to the table and picked up my MacBook leaving almost immediately without saying a word nor did I  turn around.

I took a lot of courage and effort had to hold my breath for awhile so as to not lose focus or control.

I got to the staircase to breath and relax a bit as....I was feeling relived.

I was sitting and taking deep breaths when he suddenly showed up and ruined everything, I had put lots of effort into.

Tristan: Are you avoiding me ?

Amelia: Yes....I'm and it's better that way given the last incident that happened at our last encounter.

He walked up to where- I was seated and I stood up to walk upstairs to my room to avoid bad situations even more but he held me against the wall.

Amelia: what are you doing....could let me go please ?

Tristan: No not until you tell me why you felt the need to avoid me and I want you to say it while looking into my eyes.

Amelia: we can't be seen this close....someone might misinterpret what's going on here and it's definitely not what...i want to happen so let me go .

Tristan: "Incident"....you said

Amelia: Yes it was nothing but mere incident which shouldn't repeat itself.

"Look at me"- he said moving my jaw to look at him with his index finger.

Tristan: There's something about you that somehow draws me closer to you and I've felt this way about you even after meeting you for the first time at the hospital.

Amelia: Stop please

Tristan: Deep down inside me....I know you feel this connection we have ?

Amelia: I don't and you shouldn't either.....it's so wrong to feel anything towards each other, let's keep it professional.