Chapter 43

It had been two weeks since Sarah Cameron came to their door, informing Rafe and Olivia that Ward Cameron was dead

Actually dead.

It had shocked Olivia only she knew that Sarah Cameron and Wards love for Sarah Cameron would only lead to his death and demise.

The death didn't have any major effects on her other than the fact that it hit Rafe hard. He didn't have to mourn his fathers first 'death' as he was notified of him being alive shortly after.

In the span of two weeks he had officially taken over completely. They had gone to Guadeloupe to inform Rose and Wheezie of Wards passing. Olivia flinched as she remembered the cry Rose let out, a cry of pain and sorrow that felt unbearable in the seem.

But here she was making sure Rafe was okay. She didn't mind it at all as they took care of each other. Promising to make that commitment for the rest of their lives.

"Rafe." She called out. She had left their bedroom to go make breakfast for him. Wondering if he had fallen back asleep.

She peeked her head inside the door looking towards the bed noticing it empty. She sighed before pushing the door open with her foot as she carried the plate to their nearby nightstand.

"Rafe?" She began to look around slowly ultimately ending up in their closet. She paused when she noticed him bent down trying to open the sage that resided in the closet. "Rafe." She placed a hand to his back leading him to jump frightened.

"Shit!" He let out turning around to face her with a small pocket knife in his hand. "Woah there." She held up her hands.

He placed the knife down. "You scared me."

Olivia smiled up at him. "I'm sorry baby, I made you some breakfast wanna go eat?"

Rafe shook his head. "I'm busy right now, safe isn't going to open itself." He turned back to the safe picking up another object to open it.

"Rafe-"

"Liv can you just get out? I'll eat it later, just gimme a break, fuck." Olivia flinched at his tone nodding her head.