Chapter Six

I'm almost positive that school especially high school is living hell. Not going to sleep until late was probably one of the stupidest decisions I've ever made in my entire life. But it really wasn't my fault that I didn't get a good nights rest. The guys stayed over a long time and after they left I was still on a sugar high.

I came to school in an oversized sweaters, yoga pants, all black roshes, sunglasses, and a messy bun. Anyone who would've seen me would have thought I was hungover from the night before. But they clearly didn't know me then. I haven't drank alcohol in a very long time, and I don't seem like the type to have or ever drank.

The sunglasses were mainly due to the fact that I put on minimal makeup and didn't want to scare the world with my dead like eyes. Concealer is a girl's best friend in these kinds of situations. But I ran out halfway through putting it on.

When I stepped out of the car I headed straight towards the guys. Girls were glaring at me the whole walk to their usual spot. It's still odd to me to the them as friends. It has been a while since I had a friend and now I got 3 all at once.

As I approached them Lucas was the first to see me.

"Woah! Kitten, you look terrible."

I slapped him on the back of the head.

"Ow! Axel Kitten-"

Axel also slapped him on the head. Lucas turned towards Hunter. He shrugged his shoulders and also slapped him harder than both Axel and I.

"What the hell guys? Why did you hit me? He asked.

I refused to speak to him so Axel spoke for me.

"You can't tell a she looks 'terrible'"

"Shit Kitten. I'm so sorry. I wasn't thinking."

I couldn't stay mad at him for long, especially when he has his puppy dog face on. I've known him for 3 days and I already know that that face is going to be a problem.

Lucas pulled me into a hug. Although he is fit and you can clearly tell that he works out, he is not uncomfortable to hug. In fact, he is the most comfortable person second to Grayson that I've ever hugged. He gave me one last squeeze before releasing me

"I understand why Axel and Kitten hit me but why did you?" Asked Lucas.

"They did it and I didn't want to be left out. Plus I wanted to hit you for no reason."

Out of the corner of my eyes I see Lucy Vanderhaven, Kaysi Law, and Ashleighn Hunt. They all wore shorts that were basically thongs, 10 inch heels, colorful cheetah print bras with very cropped shirts. They were strutting their "stuff" all the way to us. Lucas did the logical thing and tried to hide. Unfortunately he chose me to hide behind me. His 6'2" frame did not fit so well behind my 5'3" stature, but somehow he made it work. He tucked his head in the crook of my neck.

Hunter took 10 steps away from Lucy and them and settled next to me. That left Axel by himself at the mercy of Lucy. Unfortunately before he could go to safety they had already reached their prey. There was nothing we could do to save him. She advanced forward while the other tow were lost on what to do since Hunter and Lucas were stationed by me.

"Hi Axel. Did you sleep well last night? I know I didn't. My bed was so cold and lonely with just me in it. Maybe you should come over and we can warm up my bed for me. But I know we won't be sleeping that night. Not a single wink." She purred seductively at him, rubbing her hand up and down his bicep.

"I didn't have the best nights rest either. A little Kat wanted to play last night and kept me up." He said staring straight at me.

"You have a kitten? How cute."