Fourteen | Daddy

According to me this is a good chapter so give me lots of comments, okay? 🥺

SILVIO

"He reached into her panties to stroke her pu--"

The sound of a notification coming from my phone interrupted my reading.

I don't entertain anyone when I am reading except for Lilith. Only she can make me close my book even if I don't want to.

I thought it was some message from Lilith instead it was from Axel, one of the only friends I made here and that's only because Lilith wasn't here and I think I needed some company after all and fortunately he is not a chatterbox.

I opened his message which was a picture taken from a distance, of Lilith and her friends, drinking together at a party. The party I told her not to go to.

Beneath it, he wrote, 'Even your friend is here and you are not.'

Yeah, she is not supposed to be fucking there.

I don't want her going to any such party, I don't want her drinking like that. I want my Lilith to remain as innocent as she is. No one gets to taint her innocence, no one has the right to do that.

If one day someone decides to ruin her innocence, that would be me. Only me.

She is my best friend but if she needs all those sexual and romantic things, then only I am going to provide them to her because she is fucking mine. Only mine.

'Keep an eye on her. I'll be there soon. And delete that picture from your phone.'

'Aye, aye, captain.'

Axel also happens to be the son of a man who works or used to work for Dad. Now Marcelo is the leader and he works under him which means Axel has to swear loyalty to me.

I quickly grabbed the keys to my car and put on a black shirt over the jeans I was wearing and ran out to my car.

.
.
.

She was on the dance floor, laughing and dancing with those twins.

The skirt of her black dress was too short and the cleavage too deep. At least deeper than what she usually wears. I swear if I find anyone looking at her I will gouge out their eyes.

Axel's dark eyes stared at me weirdly. "What's so wrong with her partying?"

I didn't have the time to answer his ridiculous question.

I stalked straight towards her, since her back was to me, she didn't see me approach but her friends did and they shared a glance between them and started whispering.

Lilith was still dancing, swaying her ass and throwing her hands up in the air.

I stopped when I was standing right behind her and pressed my front to her back and leaning down, I whispered against her ear, "You have made me really furious, Lilith, do you know that?"

Her whole body froze and she slowly lowered her arms, her head tilting behind to glance at me.

She visibly gulped. "H-hi."

My fingers dig into her hips to hold her in place. "You don't get to disobey me, Lilith."

She looked ahead at her friends who smiled at her sheepishly and left us alone.

She attempted to step out of my hold but I pulled her back against me firmly, her ass pressed to my crotch.

Not the time. I reminded myself or my cock for that matter.