Twenty-Three | Babies

SILVIO

Mine.

That's all I could think of as I watched my best friend sleeping beside me. Her being in my bed looked like home.

For the first time in a year, I didn't feel the need to smoke as soon as I opened my eyes because this morning I had a better drug for me.

Satisfaction bloomed in my heart and spread all over my body, warming every inch and I brushed away the hair from her face.

To be able to touch her in this way provided me with a sense of relief and I ran my thumb over her lips. The same lips I had the honour of claiming last night.

It's only a matter of time before I claim her fully but for that, I will have to prepare her. Considering how she doesn't know half of the things, she wouldn't even have touched herself which means she will be tight as fuck.

I will enjoy breaking into her after I have kissed and worshipped every inch of her body, only then I will take away her virginity, fucking all her insecurities away with that.

I slipped my hand inside her t-shirt, finding her bare belly and stroking it. This will soon be filled with my baby only then this possessive rage inside me will calm the fuck down.

As I continued to stroke, she stirred slowly, my hand moving upwards and I grazed the underside of her breasts.

At that, her eyes fluttered open and she stared at me sleepily. "Silvio...?"

I kept my hand there only and leaned in to kiss her but she placed her palm over my mouth. "No. I have a bad morning breath."

I nibbled on her palm, glaring at her to remove it and that I don't give a fuck about morning breath and all that shit.

"After I brush, okay?" She tried to negotiate in an innocent voice and slowly removed her palm.

I attacked her immediately, rolling over so that she was under me and tried to kiss her again but she resisted and in the end, I pinned her hands over her head, holding her wrists together with the other hand, I held her throat firmly, squeezing it lightly in a warning.

I finally pressed my lips to her and she instantly relaxed under me and kissed me back slowly.

I kept it short and chaste and pulled back. "Good morning, mia luna."

She blushed and averted her eyes. "G-good morning,

I rolled over and made her rest her head on my chest. She placed her palm on my bare chest, stroking me lightly there.

Gradually her hand slid down as she grazed my abs teasingly which didn't help with my half-erect cock.

The way she touched me so innocently and in an unsure way added fuel to the fire.

Just as her fingers brushed the trail of hair leading down to my cock, I grabbed her hand. "Don't." I rasped.

"I...I have never...touched a man before." Her voice was low and shy. "But you have the most beautiful...body among all other men."

Other men?

I lifted her chin and locked our eyes together. "What other men?"

She realised her mistake and her eyes widened. "I mean I have obviously seen some other men shirtless...but you are the--"

"I need names."

"Silvio, no. There were some models on Instagram, that's it."

"Why the fuck are you following them?"