Twenty Six | Happiness

Fifty comments once more? 🥹

THREE WEEKS LATER...

SILVIO

"Lilith will get a heart attack if she sees you like this, little brother." Marcelo wiped the blood off my face with a wet cloth.

We had a little 'argument' with some newbie gang that tried to hurt us. That's it.

"I am twenty-five not five, don't call me little," I grumbled.

"You will always remain my little brother no matter how old you grow. I helped Mom and dad in raising you up, even changed your diapers on numerous occasions."

I rolled my eyes and didn't say anything else.

I didn't get hurt anywhere, it was someone else's blood and Lili doesn't need to know all this. I don't want to scare her again.

We both were in Marcelo's office bathroom while Cyrus directly went to sleep.

"You don't smoke anymore, do you?" He asked as he finished cleaning me up and placed the cloth away.

I shook my head.

"Good. Lilith really brings out the best in you. You better not hurt her ever."

He didn't need to tell me that. I would never hurt her.

"I know you love her but you I never heard you say it. Did you tell her that you love her?"

Love. What exactly was it? Those three words did slip out of my mouth when I was busy fucking her and I meant it but I have never experienced it before so I don't know if what I feel is exactly love or something else.

So, I questioned him, "How did you know that you are in love with Orla?"

A small smile touched his lips and a dreamy look glazed his eyes. "When I realised that a world without her isn't worth living."

I nodded in understanding. I love her. Because if she doesn't exist, I don't either. She completes me and without her I am nothing. Without her everything is black and white and she is the only one who can fill it with colours.

After Marcelo made sure I was okay and didn't get hurt anywhere else, I made my way upstairs to our room.

I already told Lilith that I would be late and that she better be not waiting for me.

And I was glad when I found her sleeping on her stomach, her face buried into the pillow.

What surprised me was the new, silk, black colour nightgown she was wearing. It was almost backless and hardly covered her ass.

Fuck. Did she wear this for me?

When I slowly lifted it I found that she wasn't even wearing any panties. My cock instantly hardened at the sight.

I dropped an open-mouthed kiss on her ass and reached over to grab the new vibrator from the nightstand drawer.

It was a small, pink colour dildo that I purchased yesterday but didn't get the chance to use on her.

I turned it on and ran its tip down her slit and her legs parted automatically making me smirk. What a dirty little whore.

I ran its tip over her clit and heard her moan softly in sleep.

She didn't wake up as I slid just the tip inside of her and fucked her with it in shallow thrusts.

With the other hand, I pulled down the zipper of my jeans and took out my cock which was already leaking with precum and gave it a hard tug.