Epilogue

SILVIO

MONTHS LATER...

"No. Just a day. That's all we can give you." Cyrus negotiated a deal with an asshole while I stood beside him. "Don't piss us off."

The man looked irritated, angry and scared at the same time.

My phone suddenly rang and letting Cyrus use his negotiating skills, I picked up the call.

"Silvio..." Lilith's half whimper and half moan shot straight to my cock and I turned my back towards the others so that they couldn't see it.

"Lili?"

I heard her moan again. "I need you."

I could clearly hear a buzzing and a wet sound. Fuck. I whispered, "Baby, are you touching yourself right now?"

"Mhmm...please, come back home. I want you so badly, Daddy."

I trampled down the urge to groan. "Fuck. I'm in a meeting, mia luna. Don't torture me like this."

Ever since she got pregnant, she has been so fucking horny all the damn time and I love every moment of it.

"I need you." She sounded like she was on the verge of crying. "This...this toy doesn't help much."

Ugh, fuck it.

"Don't you dare make yourself cum. I'll be there soon." With that, I hung up the call and turned to Cyrus.

"I am leaving," I told him.

He looked confused. "But--"

I didn't bother explaining anything and rushed back home.

Entering our room, I found Lilith on the bed in just a bra, her legs spread, her palm resting on her bump and she was fast asleep.

I stalked towards her. She doesn't get to call me home only to go to sleep.

Kneeling on the bed, I ran my hands over her bare legs, caressing them. Her pussy was still glistening with her arousal and I bent down and tasted her, moaning softly.

I ate her out like a hungry man and a sleepy whimper escaped her mouth. By the time I was done, her pussy was swollen and red, ready to be fucked. I quickly undid my pants and slid inside her in one go.

I fucked her slowly until she finally stirred awake, her eyes meeting mine, full of lust.

Careful not to hurt her bump, I leaned down and kissed her.

I made slow and passionate love to her and even though she begged me to fuck her harder, I couldn't. She was nine months pregnant, we couldn't take any risks.

After we were done, I rolled over and pulled her in my arms, kissing her head.

"I am sorry for making you rush home." She mumbled into my chest.

"Shut up. You are my wife. If I can't even rush home for you then I would be a really bad husband."

"But...I am troubling you so much these days. I am afraid you will get tired of me and divorce me." Tears welled in her eyes.

"Lilith, you have been troubling me since the moment you walked into my life so if that really bothered me, I would have left you long ago," I explained softly.

But maybe I shouldn't have done that. Her features hardened and her eyes narrowed at me as she pinched me hard on my chest. "So you really think I trouble you?!"

"But you only said you are troubling--"

She literally started to cry. "You don't love me anymore."

"That's not true--"