~Epilogue~

The fruit had done its job. Venus wrapped her talons around the now unconscious Blossom.

Don't worry. You'll get your revenge soon.

The twig of the breath of evil whispered in her ear. Venus dragged Blossom's body into the shadows.

She whispered, "Can't let you be seen, right?"

Venus couldn't believe her memory.

How could she have not seen me? I was literally right there! My scales don't really blend in with the dark, and neither do hers.

Venus slung Blossom onto her back, hearing a clink! as something smashed onto her back.

What's this?

Grab that. It could help us.

Venus grabbed the leather pouch around Blossom's neck and snapped it off. A blood-stained dagger slid out, clattering onto the stone below. Venus froze. There were three dragons on the floor. One was an IceWing wearing a silver necklace with a snowflake charm. Venus noticed that the IceWing was lying alone. No one was touching her in any way. The one lying a meter away from her was a blue SeaWing with at least two dagger sheaths on her. The third....the third Venus knew.

Majestic.

Leave her. The RainWing-SeaWing hybrid is more important. She lied to you, and I promised revenge. You can get the SilkWing later.

No. The "SilkWing" wronged me. She was the one who destroyed my house. I pledged to get revenge on her, and I will.

And you will. Leave her, get her later. You wanted the RainWing hybrid, right? Well here she is.

A new voice joined the "conversation". One of Venus' new creations, the "new" breath of evil. Venus hadn't thought of a name yet, but she will soon.

Yes, bring the RainWing hybrid. Leave the SilkWing.

LEAVE THE SILKWING! Both voices shouted, nearly cracking Venus' mind. She hissed silently, walking away from Blossom's "camp".

Blossom sturred, and Venus hurriedly lifted into the air. Her wings beat up and down. Venus closed her eyes, thinking of how the world would bow to her. Even the breath of evil and her new plant would be bowing to her. Venus opened her eyes, licking her lips with her green tongue.

I can't wait for the world....to be mine.