two

Just like their usual Friday,Archen and Phuwin were on their way back home.They went to the same university and they practically lived together.
They were welcomed by Dunk and Naravit watching Netflix comfortably.Dunk walked over to them and greeted Archen with a kiss,the kiss turned to a hot make out session and Naravit had to stop them before they got into it.Phuwin and Naravit looked at each other and giggled,they're so fond of them.

That night,Dunk threw a party at their house,they invited all of their friends from the company,Gmmtv.

Everything went well until gram came and flirted with Dunk.Gram is an attractive man and definitely Dunk's type.Archen was not oblivious of his intention towards Dunk.
Gram and Dunk danced while Archen starring daggers at them.Naravit knew what was going on so to reassure him,he scooted closer to Archen,and kissed him.They made out and Phuwin decided to sit on Naravit's lap and watch them.
Archen switched his attention back to Dunk while they made out and was caught off guard by Dunk staring at them while dancing.Naravit grabbed Phuwin's waist and grindded his crotch on him.
Out of anger,that night Archen and Dunk had an angry sex.Archen had always been so rough to him but that's what Dunk liked.
The next morning,they woke up in a rush because they're late to class.they woke Naravit and Phuwin up that were cuddled up on the sofa.
Dunk and Naravit went to different university so they went separate way from Archen and Phuwin.
Joong helped Phuwin carry his stuff  as usual and sent him to class.At this point,people at the campus had already stopped questioning about the status of their relationship.There's no way Archen cheated on his fiancé,Dunk because Phuwin was a close friend of them especially Dunk.
Archen also showed his act of service towards Phuwin publicly just how he acted towards Dunk.But what they were sure of was that,that's not how friends act towards each other.