twenty-five

Phuwin started to love smiling.He was content with them,starting to recognise them as home.He felt at ease and loved.One starry night,they were seated around the campfire.Enjoying the comfortable silence.Naravit's suddenly bacame teary while looking at Phuwin.

"I love the way you smile,everytime you smile you make me want to devote myself to you just to keep that smile on your face."

Phuwin scooted closer to him and put his head on Naravit's shoulder.

"For the first time in my life, I don't have to make an effort to be happy.I never have to pretend or put on a show when I'm with you guys."

Dunk shed tears of joy as Archen intertwined their fingers together.

Archen couldn't bear to see them cry.He said,"Fuck being famous,it's eating us inside,took the souls out of us.I don't care about money anymore,all i care about is the three of you.I am committed to you guys,everyday I try to be a better man,a man that you will feel secure with.Please don't cry...I will protect you guys with my life."

That night after Phuwin went to sleep Archen,Dunk and Naravit made love to each other.Trying to be as quiet as possible.Love was overflowing,The desire to explore each other's body,to know every secret.Three bodies one soul,sounds of pleasure faintly bouncing off the wall.Every grunt,every moan sounded like music to Naravit's ears.Archen had too much love to give,he kissed every mole,every mark on their body.He wanted to claim them as his.

"You have bewitched me,my body and soul.I love...love...love you,the both of you.Can I do that?"