Thirty-five

Everything was going so well for Archen,everything was going his way.Everything except one fucking hell of a guy,Naravit and Dunk received threats every day by a crazy freak fan.

Dunk was so shooken up to the core because someone sent him letters saying
"I want to be in your skin"
"Your beauty will be stolen from you."
"What would you do if i kill you and wear your face."

Dunk started to be paranoid,He refused to go out by any chance.He was scared shitless as one of his friends in the industry got acid splashed on him 2 years ago by an obsessed stalker that his friend refused.That took a turn for his friend as he couldn't live life with a skin like that.he ended his life on instagram live for everyone to see.Archen was dying to take dunk out of  there,out of thailand.He couldn't bear seeing his husband so scared for his life like that and do nothing about it.

Archen was so pissed off because Naravit decided that he couldn't move to Italy with them.
He understood him though,Naravit couldn't just leave his mother and sister back in thailand.The three of them lived through hell by being poor,they're now living comfortably although His mom was paralysed.His sister was also still a minor and in school.Who's going to keep on being responsible for their sudden lavish lifestyle if not Naravit? Leaving Thailand just like that wasn't an option for Naravit who had two people fully dependent on him.Besides,living in Italy aren't going to make his as rich as he was in Thailand,obviously he won't be anywhere near poor but just not as lavish as Thailand provided him.

Archen understood him,but he was blinded by anger of his wish disappearing into thin air.It was  the only thing he truly wanted afterall.

"I don't know,just find them damn caretaker or sumn."

"Stop saying shit like they are not my literal fucking mother and sister.What the fuck is wrong with you?" Naravit screamed at Chen,anger took over him

"Don't you care about Dunk at all?"

"Just fucking go then without me."

"You—FUCK.YOU FUCK JUST DO WHATEVER YOU WANT." Archen was so pissed that his hand turned into a shaking fist.

"YEAH?FUCKING GO THEN,TO ITALY OR HELL."

That night The three took off to Italy.Dunk and Phuwin were in immense agony to leave Naravit,but the intense tension between Archen and Naravit scared them to the core.Archen didn't even look at Naravit,let alone a bid of goodbye.