Thirty-eight

Naravit just came back from a Ralph Lauren fashion show.He posed for the red carpet,walked three times,met some important people at the after party,got a little champagne tipsy and was sent back home.

He had grown to hate home,he would do anything but stay at now,this forlone house.The house was hauntingly quiet to him,it killed him inside,he just couldn't bear the loss of his loved ones.All the memories were clutching his heart tight.
There he was seated on the sofa at 1 in the morning,looking up at the ceiling.He felt immensely lonely and empty.

He was still mad at Archen,or was he? but all he wanted was to say sorry,he loved the guy,but afterall did Archen really love him? He just couldn't tell. In general,Archen mentioned that he loved them,but like he said in general,all three.Nevertheless,he could tell that he was the least loved,he couldn't complain though,look at how he started off with Archen.It felt like Archen was bound to love him.No,not bound,forced to love him.Archen had no other choice but to go with the flow,right?

Frankly speaking,Naravit himself didn't believe in polymorous relationship,he couldn't grasp the idea of it.Everytime he felt like all three of them were getting serious,he would tell himself that they're just playing with each other.That contributed to the fact that he hadn't even confess to Phuwin.because last time he confessed,he got rejected,right? Dunk rejected him.Who would wanna be with me anyways,he thought to himself.That being so,he just wouldn't fuck with the idea of them moving to Italy together.He was scared to get his heart broken again,especially by the same person,or by a guy named Archen in which he loved dearly.

Suddenly,the bell of their door rung.He checked on the camera monitor and that send shivers on his skin because he couldn't believe that Archen,Phuwin and Dunk were standing in front of the gate.He ran to get the door with tears in his eyes.As the door opened,phuwin jumped and wrappped his legs around Naravit's waist.Naravit turned him around as they kissed passionately.

"What-what? Why are you guys here?" Naravit received greeting kisses on his neck by Dunk.

"That,you gotta ask mr Aydin himself." Dunk raised his eyebrow and leaned his head on Naravit's chest.Trying to stop his tears.

Upon hearing that,realisation hit him that Archen was there too so he changed his attention to the said guy.

Archen walked closer to him,and as they locked eyes Naravit just came and hugged him.Tears were running on his face as they hugged tightly,Archen tried to suppress his tears,he tried but tears continued to rolled down,symbolised the pain he felt without Naravit,the man of his dreams.
He kissed Naravit's forehead and looked him in his eyes.

"I-i'm " Archen couldn't utter a word.He felt the pain in his chest and the lump in his throat as he was sobbing. He felt feel repentant about the way he treated Naravit.

"So sorry." He mouthed it with the only strength he had.

Naravit shooked his head, "no. I am sorry to be the one to crash your dream."

No more dream for him as his life turned against him