Thirty-three

dunk got on his knees to give the best head he could give to Archen.Archen's chest heaved up and down as electric pleasure ran through his body.With his eyes closed he felt ecstacy.He could hear phuwin's moans of getting dicked down.Dunk's warm mouth drew him closer to edge.He opened his eyes just to see Dunk looking up giving him his best puppy eyes with hollowed mouth.From his hazy vision,he could see Naravit,facial look as lewd as ever.

Dunk got up and pushed Archen on the bed beside Vit and Phuwin.He straddled him and put the dick inside.It was so fucking tight he could see the outline of his dick on Dunk's stomach.Dunk threw his head back,eyes closed.Dunk bit his lip trying not to scream,hole desperately adjusting to the size.

Phuwin was on his stomach beside Archen,taking dick from the back.Phuwin's lower back was arched but he let his upper body fell down.Phuwin's eyes rolled to the back of his head because of how deep he received.Naravit arranged his guts.

Archen fucking hell couldnt handle these bunch of sex symbols.Which god did he pray to to have these boys on his bed,looking like fallen angels.Archen looked over again to see Naravit's muscles looking all big and mighty.The fact that Naravit's a switch made him hotter to Archen.They are all sexy in their own way,them three managed to fulfill his thirst towards men,oh how Archen loved topping.

They fucked until the clock indicated that it was 9 in the morning.Phuwin and Dunk was dead asleep by that time.Naravit and Archen got up to clean them both on the bed.Naravit was wetting the towel on the sink until he felt Archen's weight on him from his back..

"Have you ever look at your own face when you take dick or nah? If I was you I would love to." Said Archen as he stared at Naravit's reflection in the mirror.

Archen pulled Naravit's boxer down and entered him.Naravit couldn't help but make faces.He felt so embarassed that he had to look at his own face while taking dick.He looked down because he couldnt take the embarrassment anymore.Archen pulled his hair gently and said "look at you taking me in so good."

Naravit grunted because he felt so downgraded and that shit turned Archen on.He remembered how much he despised Archen and how he loved to get all tough around him.Now how did he get dicked down by this guy.