three

Archen and Dunk was interviewed for their upcoming series together,Hidden Agenda.

"You guys seem close with Naravit and Phuwin will there be any upcoming project together?"

"For now,we're not given the opportunity yet as pairs but I'm looking forward to work on this show,Wednesday Club with Phuwin." said Archen.

"Working with Naravit and Phuwin is my goal at the moment especially after watching their heartfelt masterpiece,Never Let Me Go the series.Naravit and Phuwin look inhuman to me,They're surreal." Dunk replied.

"Like the title of this series which is Hidden Agenda,you guys seem abnormally close,is there any hidden agenda i mean,what kind of relationship are you guys in right now?"

"We're very close friends." Archen chuckled.

After the interview ended,they went home to rest.Naravit and Phuwin were doing netflix and chill on the couch.They realised that Dunk and Archen were home and jumped off each other.All of them laughed because of the cute reaction.Dunk and Archen were too tired to change so they just sat on the floor.Archen smoked and Dunk took the cigarette that was in between his lips and took a puff.The silence was comfortable.Slowly,they drifted off to sleep.