twenty-six

They spent time at the villa cuddling and doing activities that they enjoyed

They spent time at the villa cuddling and doing activities that they enjoyed.Phuwin started to have interest in baking.He would bake cakes and cookies everyday,just because he loved to watch the boys eat.One problem though,he had severe eating disorder that he wouldn't eat what he made.He would just workout,drink water and chew gum unless he's forced by Naravit.

His company had nurtured the image of him being the bad guy in the industry.He had to be rude,he had to bossy so that people keep talking about him just for the sake of the company to stay relevant.His manager kept saying "whether they talk good about you or talk shit about you we don't care.As long as they talk about YOU."

Acting was his passion but how can it turned into the monster that's holding him by the neck now.

...
They would cuddle and watch horror movies together.Archen loved to teach Naravit play electric guitar.Naravit usually had the same interests as Archen.They went to watch football games together.Archen would be Naravit's go-to concert buddy.They both listened to Arctic Monkeys.Archen preferred to take Naravit shopping.Although they dressed different,Archen loved dressing Naravit.Archen also loved to be painted by Dunk.Dunk loved painting and Archen had always been his muse.Every art he created,Archen was in his mind.Who wouldn't paint a greek god.

Dunk was fond of Phuwin because Phuwin gave him full support,he would always came back with new canvases and paint to gift it to Dunk.Dunk pitied Phuwin so much,Phuwin was a minor and he had to go through all that.Phuwin was treated like a rag doll by the management.Ever since he became an actor his happiness got stripped away.Phuwin would be turning 18 next month and that terrified Dunk.He couldn't imagine the sexual assault that Phuwin would receive by the industry after being legal.Phuwin was not like how media portrayed him,he was a sweetheart,so kind,so innocent.All he hoped for was for Phuwin to be happy,like another 17 years old.

All he hoped for was for Phuwin to be happy,like another 17 years old

For Phuwin,Naravit was everything for him.He was his home,whom he never had to put on a show.Naravit was a very expressive guy.He had a lot of love to give to Phuwin,who was definitely lacking of love.Naravit always made him feel good and comfortable.The words he heard and the "i love yous" he received everyday made him the happiest man in this world.Naravit always took him to the beach as it was his favourite place.The crashing waves and the sand under his feet never fail to make him content.With Naravit on his side he believed the he didn't have to die,just yet.If i get to heaven please let me bring my man,he thought.Phuwin was never the type to make things complicated.He knew he loved Naravit but the age gap was making him insecure.He didn't want Naravit to see him as a little brother,He wanted Naravit to love him.The age gap was not big but he's still a minor,he knew Naravit was just being a good man.

Archen was bearing a heavy feeling.He's going to propose to Dunk tomorrow.Archen planned to make Dunk comfortable in this villa first,make this place as their home.If they're really getting married,he'd buy this place and marry there.Dunk was his strength to be a better man.Dunk made him know heaven without death.Dunk was an angel for Archen,he wanted to protect him forever.He was desperate to be his man.He wanted to live with Dunk,wake up next to him every morning and grow old with him.

"Dunk Natachai,Will you marry me?"