ten

Naravit pushed Archen off him and drank the mineral water on the bedside table.Archen pulled him by the leg and continued thrusting in him again.

"bear with me,a little more."

Naravit was dying because of oversensitivity after cumming,waiting for Archen to cum.

His eyes rolled back,his whole body trembling,legs desperately closing  but Archen pulled him by the thighs.He could not even utter a word.Archen grabbed him by the neck, putting a little pressure.His sight was starting to get blurry.He passed out a couple of time everytime during sex with Archen.Plainly because Archen never played safe with Naravit.Archen groaned as he came.Mumbling a lot of thank yous to Naravit for letting him get it off.Naravit passed out on the spot and they both fell asleep.

Both Archen and Phuwin were drugged by the management before interviews to keep them 'under control' as they claimed it to be,making them barely able to talk or think straight and producing an unusual high sex drive.It was also to make sure that they eat less thus no weight was gained.That was one of the prices they had to pay to be popular and it had started killing them inside.

Naravit was absolutely fine in helping   both Archen and Phuwin as first,he was flexible about position and second,he could bear it.

Archen sorted this out with Dunk and it was concluded that Dunk might not be able to handle it.Naravit was there to help and Dunk was fine with it.

He enjoyed sex with both.With Dunk it was more to him being pleased to please Dunk.Whereas with Naravit he was pleasing himself and Naravit was pleased to help.Everything worked out in the end.