ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕆𝕟𝕖

𝑴𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒚 𝑮𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝑺𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒏𝒆...

"It's time to get up..." A quiet voice whispered, somewhere from above me.

I groaned, why did I always wake up like this? I just want to sleep, God Damn it.

"I don't want to go to school..." I complained into my pillow.

Leo chuckled, "You don't have to, it's the weekend."

"Oh..." Realization washed over me as I turned to face the turtle in blue while sleepily blinking my eyes. I yawned softly, our eyes locked onto each others as I pulled the blankets up just a tad more and snuggled deep into the covers.

"Ry... It's time to get up..." Leo said again, his voice just above a whisper as he lightly squeezed my shoulder.

I grumbled again, but I didn't move away from him as I yawned and stretched a little.

"Can you cook?" Leo asked suddenly.

My brows furrowed, "That's sudden... And uh... I don't really know. We had chefs back at the mansion, and we just ordered or ate out on missions."

Leo clicked his tongue, sighing a bit as he grabbed his blue mask off of the shelf over his bed and tied it around his head. "Why do you ask?" I questioned him as I got up, hiding behind the shoji divider as I changed out of my pajamas and into my new shirt that April had helped me pick out picked out. It had an old fashioned looking car on it, and I paired it with my high waisted jeans.

I threw on my belt and walked out, making eye contact with Leo as we walked towards the door and he opened it.

"Mikey won't wake up..." He explained, a clear hint of annoyance in his tone, "He normally makes breakfast."

I chuckled a bit, "You're 'mom,' aren't you? Cant you cook?"

Leo chuckled too, but it was a very awkward and ashamed chuckle, "I uh... I burn the kitchen down every time I try to cook."

I burst out laughing now, a full mocking laugh as I walked into the kitchen where the other turtles (Minus Mikey) were.

"PFT- Raph, Are you wearing an apron?" I snorted, the tiredness seemingly washing away as I stared at Raph in his bright pink apron with little flowers sewn into it.

He flushed a deep red, immediately ripping the cloth that he had tied around his shell off as he grumbled, "Well... Now I'm not."

Leo and Donnie laughed as we all stood around him, and Raph only pouted as he haphazardly folded the apron and threw it onto the counter behind him.

At this moment I realized what all they had out.

A bag of oranges, a container of eggs, and a bag of bread. Along with 6 plates, for the four turtles and Samantha and me.

I propped a hand on my hip, "You guys are freaking out about making eggs and toast? It can't be that bad."

Leo flushed at that, looking a bit embarrassed as he scratched his arm absentmindedly. Raph, on the other hand, seemed desperate to prove me wrong, "Listen, Princess, this kitchen is fucking cursed. Mikey's the only one of us that can cook without burning something or the entire damn kitchen. It's going to be bad."