ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕆𝕟𝕖

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒂𝒏𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒂𝒏 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒋𝒆𝒄𝒕: 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝑶𝒏𝒆

A tiger... A tiger with no tail and a missing eye...

And Karai... Karai and Bradford too. All of them chasing after us-

And... Earthquakes? In New York?

But it's just blurs... Images with blood, and ice?

Wait... Wait, wait, wait...

A Krang portal.

Oh, lots of Krang portals. Lots and lots of them.

We're falling... And then, the Tiger is back! Oh God, why can't we catch a break?!

He grabs Mikey...

NO, NO, NO.

He's holding him over a furnace... T-there's nothing I can do!

I have to watch helplessly as he drops Mikey into the furnace, listening to the youngest turtle's screams as he is burned alive.

The tiger holds the rest of us captive, threatening to push us into the fire if we don't call Splinter...

We do... But- But wait.

He doesn't show up in time...?!

No... No-

We're being shoved closer, closer and closer to that furnace Mikey was thrown in.

And then we fall...

Flames, smoke, ash, screaming.

It's so painful. There's smoke in my lungs, I can hear Leo and Raph screaming in pain, everything is vivid, white-hot pain...

This is how I die.

And then...

I let out a scream as I sit up in bed, my sleep shirt soaking wet with sweat, and my face wet with tears. My body is trembling, every part of me is shaking as tears slip down my cheeks.

That was... the most horrible nightmare I've had in a long time.

It felt so real...

Is it still happening? Am I dreaming right Now?

I can't even get a proper grasp on reality at the moment, my head spinning as my surroundings blur around me. A mix of colors and shapes that I can't quite wrap my head around.

And someone is saying my name... No, someone is yelling my name.

I can barely even hear them, I'm shaking and hyperventilating too much.

"...ie. R... li... Ryl... Rylie. RYLIE!" The voice yells again, and I finally snap out of it as I feel strong hands shaking me lightly.

I turn around, and I see Leo's eyes widen as he takes in the tears on my face.

"Oh... Oh, come here. Come here," He murmurs, and I don't hesitate as I throw my arms around him, still hyperventilating slightly.

I feel like I'm squeezing the life out of him, but Leo doesn't seem to mind as he simply grunts and adjusts his hold on me. I can feel his fingers brushing through my hair, stroking it as he tries to calm me down.

I sob into his hold, trying my hardest to calm down as he soothingly whispers, "It's okay... Breathe. Breathe. Ry, I need you to take deep breaths. Okay? Breathe in..."