𝔸ℝℂ 𝕋𝕎𝕆: ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟𝕖

𝑷𝒂𝒊𝒏...

CASEY'S POV

Okay.

Today sucks.

I mean, I just ran down a fucking street while being chased by a giant Krang in a robot suit- So, kind of obvious that it sucks- But I still feel the need to yell at Raph, "THIS SUCKS!" As we barely make it to the antique shop below April's house.

He slaps a hand over my mouth, and I shoot him a glare before quieting down as we slink into the shadow's of the store.

I'm not the best at this ninja stuff- So I just kind of let Raph tell me what to do in these moments. If he hadn't of shut me up, I probably would have caught the Krang's attention.

Normally I'm in the mood for bashing some bots... But April's house is kind of our safe place right now, and I don't want to give that up.

Raph and I wait in the antique store for a bit longer, before he rushes to the door and I run after him.

We exit quickly, checking the streets and making sure no more alien scum is on the streets before he yanks me through the door to April's apartment.

Today is so not metal.

We run up the stairs quickly, and I feel my panic fade away a bit as I hear all of the familiar voices inside the apartment.

At least everyone is safe.

"We gotta move! Krang Prime is stomping this way!" Raph yells as we run through a doorway, and I flip my mask up to take a breath of fresh air as my eyes land on April.

She's okay-

Thank God.

I watch Mikey run toward Raph, nearly sobbing as he embraces him and cries, "RAPH! I thought you were a goner!"

The softest of smiles spreads across my face as Raph pats Mikey's head, "Aw... I missed you too, little brother."

I turn away after that, noticing April awkwardly standing and waiting for me, and giving her a soft smile as we make ey contact.

As Raph explains the situation to his brothers, which is weird since there's only two of them, I make my way toward April and gratefully accept the hug.

Of course I'll play it off all cocky like later, Casey Jones doesn't need anyone's hugs...

But-

In reality I really need to hold onto someone right now. And April thankfully leaps into my arms with a relieved gasp, "CASEY!"

I instantly return the hug, wrapping my arms around her smaller body as she nuzzles into my chest, prompting a soft smile to spread across my face.

I pat her back gently, smiling down at her as she whines, "I was so scared I'd lost you forever."

She needs to relax. No one is gone.

We're all here.

Uh-

Wait, are we all here?