ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒏 𝟏𝟎...

"Leo... I don't know," I whisper to him as we climb into the Krang Warehouse, looking down at the robots and a giant metal machine, "I- I just have a really bad feeling."

My boyfriend shoots me a look, and I see a worried frown stretch across his face.

Both of us know why I'm worried.

Those damned nightmares.

They were gone for a bit, I was doing okay...

And then last night I got hit with one. BAM. Middle of nowhere. And, thankfully, it wasn't too bad... But it still affected me.

And it was still warning me about something.

I think it was warning me about this.

Before Leo can respond to my worries, one of the Krang robots starts talking, "KRANG. INITIATE THE PLAN THAT IS THE PLAN OF SWITCHING KRANG MINDS WITH LESSER HUMAN MINDS."

Another Krang, this one in a see-through suit, starts pressing buttons on a holographic screen, talking as it does so, "AFFIRMATIVE, KRANG. KRANG WILL SWITCH MINDS WITH EARTH LEADERS WHO WILL MUTATE EARTH FOR KRANG."

Leo looks over at me again, and I feel my breath hitch as he gently grabs my hand. He rubs soothing circles on the back of it, and I take a deep breath as I muster up a smile for him.

"Ry, the Krang plans are always bad news. You just didn't have nightmares before because you weren't as... In touch with your psychic powers," Leo tries to reassure me, to which Donnie agrees, "Leo's right. April is starting to have similar problems."

"Cheer up, Mom. It will be fine," Mikey smiles happily, his energy contagious, "Nothing bad is going to happen!"

I pinch his cheeks, which the youngest turtle smiles at, and then I turn back around to look down at the Krang, who have just left to bring in a test subject.

Raph Looks about ready to jump in and tear the Krang limb from limb, and Leo shoots him a stern glare as he orders, "Not until we know what they're up to."

Raph whirls around and glares at Leo, motioning aggressively toward the Krang, "DOES IT MATTER?! They're not baking cookies!"

Mikey cringes in disgust, making all of us look at him as he wonders aloud, "Ew, what would Krang cookies taste like? Chocolate chips and brains?"

I crinkle my nose in disgust, before I playfully smack the back of Mikey's head, "Yeah, your brain, doofus."

Mikey rubs his head, shooting me a playful glare before beaming up at me.

I love my son.

I then feel a hand clamp over my mouth, and I shoot Donnie a glare as he hisses, "QUIET! Here they come..."

I shove his hand off my mouth, and then I look down at the Krang.

They've grabbed their chosen test subject, presumably from off of the street, and are dragging him into the warehouse.

He looks like a normal New York Citizen and is wearing a brown beret with a matching vest. He seems incredibly freaked out as well.