chapter 1. Dreams or Nightmares

Chapter 1

I always craved for love but there is no love written in my destiny.

Same nightmare, same dream again woke me up at 7 am.

I've lost everything, if anything is there which making me to live is that dream.

I'm living just to make some targets possible.

Just to take what I'm craving for years.
Vengeance.
Revenge.

But I'm not much closer to my revenge as much I should.

The bright, smirking rays of the sun entered my room through the glass window with a wooden frame as of they are taunting me.

Each passing day reminds me about that traumatic incident,
each passing sun reminds me about my helplessness ,
about my compulsion .

No goal for living rather than revenge.

This is the only thing I'm living for and I would die for.
I'm devoting my life for those , who were everything to me.

I'm living my life, patiently waiting for day when I'm going to be able to seek my revenge.
Kind of Eligibility thing.
And not expressing any of my thoughts to anyone.

It takes me almost 30 minutes to leave my bed. After getting off from my bed, I freshened up and heard Mrs. Smith called me yelling,

"Hey, Rose, sleeping witch, queen of sleep, useless girl. Come down and have this free breakfast," sarcastically.

"Coming," I replied.

Soon, I came down and had breakfast with other family members, Mr. & Mrs. Smith and my brother Alex.

That breakfast was also full of sarcasm, scolding, and taunts for me.

They lectured me on how I was a bad luck holder because of me;
my real parents died.

Mrs. Smith even said that my parents were ungrateful and selfish.

I hit the table with my hand, stood up, and said,

"That's enough. I will not tolerate anything about my parents, not even a single word. Please let me turn 18; I'll return all the money that my parents were holding when they were alive."

Then, I packed my bag, had my tea, and rushed for school.

Mr. Smith drove me to school on his bike, and all the way, he kept lecturing me about those things that I never did.

After all, I made a habit of listening to those things, and I seriously didn't even care now.

He dropped me 15 minutes walking distance away from school.

He always did that; he was just ashamed to tell people that he was any other child's parents except his son 'Alex', the apple of both parents' eyes.

I walked to my school, and the announcement at the assembly shocked me. The science exhibition model project submission date was preponed to the 18th, and I had only one day to finish my project.

And this exhibition is everything for me.
Atleast for now.

It will confirm my scholarship.

And for my revenge.

I have to capable of that first.

And for that education without relying on anyone is important.

And I will never compromise with anything that directly can influence my revenge.