Requests

Requests

Alright alright I hear you- what would you like to see!

I write mostly DTQK as is evident but could write other characters if you wanted. Just give me a scenario and characters as specific as you'd like and I'll see what I can do.

I'm currently in exam season so updates won't be fast, in fact I probably won't publish until June. I apologise and thank you for your patience but unfortunately school comes before wattpad...

As usual, I am happy to write disorders/ fluff/ mild angst/ distressed littles but I will not write anything inappropriate!

Requests here please! —-
If not then message me directly and state whether you would like to be named or anonymous

Thanks guys x

Meet the author...?

A few people wanted to get to know me so hi! I'm T, an LGBT and chronically ill student in Britain.

Writing little/ sickfics is therapeutic to me as I can imagine my comfort characters helping me through the difficult times, in particular my seizures which are not helped by exams at the moment.

I also love reading the works of others on Wattpad and probably spend way too much time on here...

I'm a big animal lover and often prefer them to people! In fact, I found three of my pets on the streets and decided to keep them!

Like George I'm colourblind- but I don't have his type, I actually have tritanopia or green/ blue colourblindness (the DNF irony there...). I guess it makes it even funnier that my favourite colour is dark blue💙

I'm in my last year of studies and hope to study law next year if I get the grades!

I'm open to questions and I'm here to help anyone struggling with regression or difficult times as believe me, I've been there❤️

Stay safe my loves, and remember to comment and vote!

Xx