Tutor lesson

A/N: This chapter is a lot, and many things are going to happen so yea prepare yourself I guess 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

——
Regulus pov:

My first tutor lesson with Potter starts in about 20 minutes. Professor McGonagall said that James could be in the Slytherin commenroom so we could study there. But even tho he now knows the password, we decided to be in the library instead.

As I get to the library Potter is already there. I sit in the chair opposite him, and lay down my books and the table.

"So Potter, where do you wanna start?"

"Maybe potions, i can't really get a hold on that."

We take out our potions books, and I start telling him about all of the basics in potion makings.
We end up studying for two hours before he complains.

"Can we take a break please" he says and collapses in his chair.

"Sorry we can't, you have to learn this."

He looks at me, then smirks in a evil grin. I look at him confused as he stands up.

"Come on let's just go for a little walk, the get back to stupid potions."

I sigh, and then he takes my wrist and starts running out the library.
Even tho I'm on the quidditch team, he runs way faster than me. I have to ran fast as he basically drags me down the many stairs of hogwarts. We end up in the great hall.

"What are we doing here?" I say and pull my wrist out of his hand.

"Follow me" he says and start walking.

Im not sure if it's a good idea to follow him, but I end up going after him anyways. He walks down some more stairs, then opens a door.

When i walk in I'm quickly dragged behind a counter.

"What are hell are you doing Potter?" I hiss

Potter ask me to be quiet, unless I want to get in trouble. I sneak peak over the counter, and see a lot of house elf's. I realise we are in the kitchen. I have never been here before, students are only allowed to be here if a professor is with them.

The kitchen is made of dark wood, and the sink and the handles on the kitchen drawers is made out of gold.

Before I can get to look more Potter drags me down again, and put a cloak over us.

"What are you doing Potter?" I whisper

"You say that a lot you know?"

"Shut up"

"Well this is a invisible cloak, we cant be seen, but if you don't stop talking they are gonna hear us."

He starts walking to one of the counters, and I have to follow so i don't get caught. He stop then, looks around and opens one of the kitchen drawers. He pulls out a big plastic bag. He then reaches his hand to another drawer, and pulls out some fire whiskey. He starts to walk out of the kitchen again, and finally pulls the cloak of us when we are in a corridor with no people.

"Why did you steal that?" I ask

"Because it's funnier than doing potions homework."

I roll my eyes at him before he takes the plastic bag and the fire whiskey, and hides them in his own griffendor cloak. He then takes my wrist again, and we starts to run up some stairs. We stop again when we are in the astronomy tower.

He sit down on the floor, and I take my seat opposite him. He pulls out the plastic bag and wraps it open. Inside is filled with all sorts of sweets. There's chocolate frogs, and normal chocolate , lollipops, candy bars and a lot of other things to. He trows the bag in between us, and opens the fire whiskey. He takes a sip of it, and places it on the floor.

"Takes what you want" he says and takes a big handful of candies.

I look at the bag, then at the whiskey. I do love alcohol, I think and takes the whiskey. I take a big sip before setting it down again.

At home my parents always get angry when they find out I have been drinking (which I do a lot when I'm with them)
So because of that, I learned my body not to easily get drunk. It takes my about three bottles of fire whiskey before I actually start to get drunk.

Potter and I end up talking for four hours before we decide it's time to head back. I never been much of a talker, but somehow I felt comfortable with taking now. I don't know if it just my head, but somehow in those four hours, I have started to feel comfortable around him?

We realise we accidentally skipped dinner, so we know we better get going before our friends (or in my case roommates) gets to worried.

As we pack the things, Potter i starts talking again, this time about his plans for summer.

"We are going to visit my grandparents. They have this wonderful little house at the beach. I just know you would love it Reg." He looks shocked as he realises that he just called me a nickname.

"Sorry about that regulus I-"

I interrupts him before he can say anything else.

"It's ok Potter, you can call me that." I say

He looks up at me.

"Does that mean we are friends?"

I stay silent for a few moments. I never really had many friends before, and I'm not good at having friends too.

"Yes Potter, it means we are friends." I say and I can see in the corner of my eye that he starts smiling.

"Ok then, Reg. If we are going to be friends, you have to call me James too."

"Ok ok fine, James." I say and roll my eyes at him.

"Well because I'm you friend now you would have no problem in letting me follow you to the Slytherin rooms."

I sigh at him, and that was apparently a yes for him because he starts to follow me down the stairs.

As we get closer to the common room we see a lot of Slytherins outside. This is not normal, as  almost everyone is normally in their dorms at this clock. We even see some of them crying, and others looking nervous. We also walks past a few kids, who has injuries.

I decide too ask a little black haired year third girl about what is happening.

"You seriously haven't heard? The Slytherin common room caught on fire, and spread to the dorm rooms. Everything is burning now."

I shock goes through my body. I look up at James, and start to walk closer to the entrance of the common room. It's surrounded by all the teachers, who are using spells to stop the fire. It seems like they have it under control, but this is horrible. All my things were in there. My clothes, my books, my drawings, all the work I had done this year and my cat. SHIT MY CAT IS IN THERE.

Shit shit shit shit shit fucking shit.

All of it gone in a moment. I feel like a want to cry, but instead of that i run away. James follows me.

I end up in a corridor far away from it. I sit Down on the floor and James sits beside me.

"Hey why so upset, it's just some thing we can buy you new ones." He says trying to comfort me.

"It's wasn't just meaningless things in there. My cat Molly was in there too."

James looks at me, and then I feel something warm wrap around me. I want to cry, but I was grown up learning that crying was weak, so i didn't. Instead i put my head on his shoulder.

James really was a good friend.