Buying Chocolates~ (wholesome Danganronpa oneshot!)

(Alternate universe so hopes peak is not a killing game in this it's peaceful like a normal school but Monokuma is still the headmaster lol just wanted it to be funny like that.)
Celeste's pov: I had a sweet tooth so I went to the store with Leon Kuwata today since I forced him to come with me.
"You know you forced me to come here with you, right?" Leon asked
I sighed and flipped one of my hair curls
"Yeah- but I don't care that I invited you of all people because you- your chill and say yes to a ton of things" I replied with a laugh. Flipping the other curl, they were long so I was thinking about cutting them soon but at the same time I didn't want to because they were so flamboyant.
Once we got to the candy store Leon picked out some baseball themed sweets and payed for them while I picked out some fancy chocolate since I had the money for something fancy.
"Classic, classic Leon" I admitted, putting my arm around his neck he easily got out of my grip.
"CELESTE- I HAVE A BOYFRIEND-" Leon yelled
"Who is it then?" I asked
"...Mondo Owada" Leon admitted
I was shocked but I guess it made sense since they were both quite athletic since Leon was the ultimate baseball star and Mondo was the ultimate biker gang leader but I expected his boyfriend would be another guy but I guess I was wrong.
I left Leon alone for a little while since he hated me asking about Mondo, payed for the sweets and left with Leon by my side with his candy bag in his hand, walking with me back to hopes peak academy.
Once we were there we put our names on the candy boxes with sticky notes that we found and put them in the cupboard and since it was late we both headed to bed in the hopes hotel rooms.
Hifumi's pov: I was hungry after a long day of writing Fanfics because I am the ultimate fanfic writer so I went into the kitchen's fridge to look for something that interested me to eat.
There was nothing in the fridge for me to eat so I checked the cupboard, there were two boxes there one that said Celeste in fancy black lettering and one that said Leon in fancy red lettering which I assumed that Celeste wrote them both because I saw her beautiful cursive before.
I opened Leon's first and it didn't interest me at all really so I put those back, next I opened Celeste's the chocolates interested me more then the baseball candies so I took the box that said Celeste in her fancy handwriting instead of Leon's.
I ate them all by accident but hoped that she wouldn't care much about them- if she did care at all I would just lie since this was in the middle of the night- it was my erm midnight snack!
In the morning they better not suspect me!
(Timeskip to the morning)
Celeste's pov: I was just at breakfast, I saw Mondo put his arm around the back of Leon's neck subtly, Monokuma was hanging out with this- new sort of bear which I wanted to ask who it was so I did.
"Hey Monokuma whos this vice principal?" I asked
"OH I'm glad you asked! This is MonoLiv! She is going to be our new vice principal!" Monokuma replied, putting his arm around the new Monokuma that he brought here.
"Aw- I appreciate the welcome's to hopes peak academy! I'm quite glad that i'm here" MonoLiv also put an arm around Monokuma- they were quite cute together I had to admit that.
But when I was getting breakfast after the whole introduction to the new vice principal I saw that Leon's sweets were still there and that mine were GONE! I just- wanted to check since I knew that someone would try and steal them since I knew the people in this school slash hotel were sketchy sometimes so we had to do a class trial for this! Even if it was just stupid bicker it would at least end in hope and not bloodshed since I knew people were not like that at all.
I went out of the area where we kept the food and looked angry at everyone currently in the room everyone stared.
"What happened Celeste?" Leon asked curiously, looking up from his food, he was still sitting by Mondo and was happy with the seating arrangement.
"SOMEONE ATE MY FANCY CHOCOLATE!" I yelled, sticking my metal long ringed finger out at them, I was really mad since I cared about my fancy chocolate a lot.
"I didn't do it!" Hifumi replied, rubbing his neck sheepishly at all of us
"PROVE IT!" I yelled
"Well- I was spying in the kitchen so I can prove that he did it! Check the camera's Monokuma!" MonoLiv replied, Monokuma pulled up the cameras and showed the footage to us once we got into the video room.
"SEE! HIFUMI DID IT!" I yelled
"F-fine- I did do it! I will buy you some other sweets to make up for it-" Hifumi agreed, taking out his wallet and heading to the store immediately and getting the same chocolates that he ate and handing them to me once he got back.
"Thanks- now everyone! Lets get back to work on the school!" I exclaimed, everyone then got back to work when I said that.
(Yes the Monokuma's are bonding lol- anyways I did this when I had time in the morning and time in my free hour!~ so hope you enjoyed! Word count: 957)