6

"Remember, don't force him out too much. This is about tax...and you're supposed to be my assistant, got it?" Onoe asked, waiting for Kaburagi's reply, but he just replied with an eye roll.
...
"I've got this" Onoe exhaled, following the lady up the elevator to the man's meeting room.

"To be honest these glasses do look funny on you" Onoe said, in a low tune.
"We're here"
"Arigato(thank you)" the woman bowed, and opened the man's meeting room

They both entered, not meeting the man yet, sitting on the pillows.
"Remember, talk to him in a nice way, so he can feel comfortable around you" Onoe said, fixing his tie.
Soon, the slide door opened, revealing the man on a suit. Age, about on his fifties.

They both stood up, bowing, greeting the man.
"I'm (nnn fake name) an accountant, and this is my assistant, (nnn fake name)"
(Just had to write that) 🙄
"Nice to meet you...you can sit" they both sat down, later on the man pouring down some drinks for him and them, but they both declined.
...
The talk was kind of long, just normal nice conversations you can have with someone. Kaburagi's face was bored throughout, but he was thinking that Onoe is really good in this tax stuff.

"So, tell me! Your assistant doesn't seem like the type to be talking and all!...hey! What do you think about this situation?...huh?-"
Kaburagi turned to the man, then back at Onoe. He didn't know anything about tax.

"Uh...I forgot to mention, my assistant here is just sort of new into this..."there was a moment of silence, before the man burst into laughter, with Onoe joining in. An awkward laugh.

Scoff "Annoying" Kaburagi said in a low tone, but the other two ended up hearing him.
"Umm...sorry, I need to speak with my assistant, I'll be right back-"
"Uh" the man replied, taking another shot of liquor.

"What is up with you? Why can't you just act at least okay that I can do something for once!" Onoe loudly whispered.
"Just stay and watch... I'll get some information" Onoe resumed, scratching the back of his hair, before Kaburagi sighed.

"I know you're trying hard to get information, but don't let him get too comfortable around you... here...take this" he said, bringing out a pen from his pocket, and handed it to Onoe

"What is this?" Onoe asked, touching the wire attached to it
"It's a tape...draw the wire, and it will start recording whatever he's saying..... I'll be here listening incase anything goes wrong" Kaburagi said, staring down to up at Onoe one last time.

"Okay! See you!" Onoe said, excitingly walking back to the room, while Kaburagi on the hallway, leaning by the wall.

"Sorry for the delay sir" Onoe said, sitting back down.
"Oh no problem...no problem" the man said, taking down another shot of his drink.

,"You know.... to be honest, I'm not only a tax accountant, but was secretly offered, as a second seat politician. So I do get hell a lot of cash!" bingo... that's all Onoe wanted to hear.

The man stretched his arms to take the alcohol close to Onoe, so Onoe helped him. He picked it up, and walked to where the man was, pouring some alcohol down for the man.

"Anyways... I think I'll be going now...it was nice meeting you-"
"Not so fast" the man said, gripping Onoe's arm.
"Sir, I think you're drunk enough-"
"Forget this shit! Let's have some fun" the man said, pushing Onoe down to the floor.

"W-what are you doing...mm" Onoe asked, as the man quickly began unbuttoning his shirt.
"Please..." He begged, as the old man slowly pecked his collar bone, moving to his chest. Soon enough, Kaburagi entered the room. He heard everything from the tape.

"Now you can stop there, if not I'll send the whole recorded audio of you molesting the boy" Kaburagi said, watching as the man slowly let go, begging.

He grabbed Onoe's hand, pulling him out of the room.

"It hurts..... you're holding me too tight...... Kaburagi!" Kaburagi stopped, pinning Onoe to the wall next to the elevator.
He quickly buttoned Onoe's shirt back, before the elevator door opened, and he dragged him inside.
...
"Get in" he banged the car door after Onoe got in later getting in to the driver's sit.

He leaned to where Onoe was, fixing his seatbelt.

"At least we got some information!..... aren't you supposed to be happy?"Onoe asked Kaburagi, who looked pissed.
"Happy?... I'm supposed to be happy when that man tried to molest you?!-"
"That doesn't matter...we at least got what we came for-"
"I told you Onoe!....I warned you not to get too close to him,but you didn't listen!-"
"Why does that matter?!........ You keep acting like you care" Onoe said, in a much calmer tone at the last words.

"....because I do" Kaburagi said, surprisingly. He wasn't the type who'd care for anyone, but Onoe was shocked that he cared about him.
"I like you Onoe" Kaburagi said, staring deep at his eyes as he said that.
"... but... why? Why me?" Onoe asked,
"Because you don't make me feel like a bad person" Kaburagi said, remembering what happened yesterday, which was the first time Kaburagi ever felt his heartbeat for someone.

"I don't know what it is but...I happen not to be myself around you...I fucking need you, I want you..." Kaburagi said, brushing some strands of Onoe's hair behind his ear.

From there, his hand slowly moved to Onoe's chest, unbuttoning the first three buttons, caressing everywhere.

"Mm..." Onoe softly moaned, for this was his first time feeling like this.
"Fuck...you don't know what you do to me" Kaburagi said, slowly pecking his neck, rubbing his hand everywhere. It soon stopped when he felt the tape still on on Onoe's body.

"We have to submit this before tomorrow-"
"Uhh right" Onoe replied, scratching his head.
"Besides...are you a virgin?-"
"No!" Onoe quickly replied, already by his attitude now, you can tell he's a virgin.

"I'm pretty sure you're a virgin" Kaburagi replied with a smirk on his face
"What makes you think that?!" Onoe asked with a frown on his face as usual.
"Well, the way you were practically moaning just from my touch-"
"Let's not talk about that!"
"...cute"

Woah! Long chapter!
Seems like Kaburagi finally confessed his feelings! Check out what he'll say in the next chapter! 💘