18 🦋

He dropped me on my bed, then slowly started to unbuckle my shirt, while placing soft kisses on my neck. I already started moaning. So soon.

I rose my body a bit so he could take off the shirt, but before he could start kissing me, I stopped him and took off his sweater.

He placed his lips on mine, kissing it softly.
I opened my mouth, allowing him to gain access to my tongue. He bit my lower lips, dragging it along with little groan coming out from his lips.

"Fuck" I said as he began trailing the kisses down to my stomach.

He quickly unblocked my belt, and pulled down my trousers only leaving me on my boxers.

He brought two of his fingers to my nose, and moved it down to my lips. I opened my mouth, sucking the two fingers.

"Good boy" he softly moved the fingers down to where my boxers was, which caused some goosebumps on my body.

"Spread your legs for me would you?" He asked, taking off my boxers. I spread my legs in the widest I could. I needed him to touch me and fuck me.

He hissed and roughly turned me over. So I was kneeling on the bed, my back facing him.

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle" he said close to my ear.
...
He slowly thrusted inside me, with his hands tightly gripping my hair.

"Ah-ah" a painful moan escaped my lips, as he slowly went inside me.
"It's okay... I'll go slowly" he said, while I nodded my head as he continued.

"Babe...I want you to say my name. I want you to moan out my name while I'm fucking the shit out of you"
"Ahh...fuck-"
"Say it" I felt a spank on my right cheek
"Please... Kaburagi...fuck me harder" I went faster this time. The only thing you could heard was him moaning, yelling out my name.

"I think it's coming-"
"Hold on..." I said, wrapping my hand round his neck.
"Ahh-"
"Release it..."
"F-fuck" I waited for him to finish.

I wasn't done yet. But it seems like he's done for tonight.

"Wait..." I turned and met him sitting on the bed. With his big eyes popping out, staring at my member.

I knew what was coming. And I was proud of him.
He brought his hand to my dick, slowly rubbing it. I placed my hand on the wall, so I could stand properly.

I groaned when he changed it to his mouth. My dick was inside his mouth. Watching him alone sucking my dick made me really on. How his eyes meet mine, and back to my dick.
...
Two weeks passed, and we weren't partners at work anymore. I later moved to Kaburagi's. Everything went well. Masayan finally got a girlfriend, Miss Minami and editor had a thing, and just on. And Kaburagi and I bought a dog.
...
...
...
...
...

Yeah I'm not used to these parts. Especially cause it's my first time, so...sorry for being too lazy to keep writing. I've been busy with other things.

But I'm ending the book here. Mostly because I'm writing another one, not fan fiction! But the next book's coming after the clock of 800-900 reads, so it's going to be fun.
Please if you read the book up to here, then thank you so much. Please try and vote.

Love you 😘