15

♡ONOE SATOSHI♡

I was watching him. Again. He had a warm smile on his face, so why would he look like someone who sells young actresses.

I sighed, turning back to head back to the office.

I opened my phone seeing the texts sent from Kaburagi and calls. I was still a little pissed at his words the other day. I saw him at work a couple of times but I just avoided him or ran away looking stupid.

...

I sat on my chair, typing down some information I've gotten so far. I sighed and turned to Kaburagi's desk when I saw a paper there.

I furrowed my eyebrows, taking the paper. It was a list of names.
"Who are these?" I said to myself

They were female names there. I looked up and saw victims. I picked up my phone and googled one of the names there.

The person was an actress. Same as the rest.

I got their information with their numbers there and began calling them. One by one. I needed to interview one and find out if it was all true. The Inami thing.

"What are you doing?" I turned and saw Kaburagi standing with a mug of coffee on his hand
"I found these list of actresses on your table...I need to call them to find-"
"Is that how you're doing it now?" He asked siting on his seat.
"You just find a paper on my desk and start making calls?" He asked taking the paper from my hand.

"But-"
"Stop...you were right... Inami is okay. So please stop calling them" he said in a calmer tone.
"But, why?-"
"He's innocent... he's nice and sweet like you said" he replied with a straight face, before he turned back to his desk.

"Okay..." I was definitely lying. I won't give up. I never give up. I'm going to find one of these women and interview them.

...

I've been making calls since. I did take breaks. It's night now and I'm sleepy, but I still wanted to keep calling.

I yawned, stopping to look at my self at the standing mirror. I look like a mess.
My front hair was clipped up with my pj shirt and PJ pants.

I rubbed my eyes stretching.

This was the third to last call. What if they also don't agree like the others? That means I'll call them again. I smiled nodding.

I sighed dialing the number.
The person picked.
"Hey...my name's Onoe and I work at Shinkansha's weekly dash and um..." I'm so bad at this I thought. If it was Kaburagi he would have said this casual. I slapped my self. Shut it stop thinking of Kaburagi.

"Do you perhaps know someone named Inami..." No response...
No response...
I sighed knowing it's the same thing again.

"Yes..." I widened my eyes at her reply.
I brought out my book and pen to jot down everything's she's saying. And I also put my ringer in recording.
"He is an actor who would heard of him" she said. Huh?!
"Look if this is a prank call-"
"We heard some horrible things about Inami..." She paused a little.

"I thought you'd be-"
"Fine..." She said through the line
"Things haven't been the same since that day...I do want revenge" she sighed.
"Okay...I need to know if you'd be okay with us doing an interview of you and making it public-"
"I don't care... I'm not the bad guy here... when's the date?" She asked
"Let's see...we can meet tomorrow?"I asked.

Had to end it here. Didn't know what to write next.
And I just had to make the interview tomorrow cause...I don't know

Drama's coming ahead! ❤️