11

"It's okay baby...do you trust me?" Kaburagi asked, slowly unbuckling my belt.
"I-i do" I replied, biting my lower lip. Did he just call me baby?
He slowly began by trailing kisses down from my stomach, to where my boxers reached.

"F-fuck" I moaned out, gripping the sheets hard
"Please"
He pulled my boxers off, then softly started kissing my inner thighs
He did that for seconds, before he looked up at me, while my legs were already spreading.
"Do you want to do this?" He asked, waiting for my response.
"Please!" I yelled out
"Please what?" He asked, squeezing my inner thigh which caused a little pain
"Please Kaburagi!" I moaned out, knowing he'd like that.
"So fucking beautiful" he started of with rubbing my dick with his hands, then later with his mouth.

Some minutes passed then he stretched out his hand to my face, with his two first finger out.

"Suck it" he said, giving me a playful smirk as I sucked his fingers
"Good boy" he said, dipping those two fingers inside me.

...

I was currently on my Kaburagi's bed. I cuddled the pillows tightly, while thinking about what happened.
I lost my virginity first, with this perfect person beside me.
I turned to him, watching him sleeping peacefully.

After that, we did bathe together, and watched three episodes of switched together.

I chuckled, slowly placing my hand on some strands of his hair, to admire how handsome he was looking.

This wasn't him to me like a month ago, I hated this dude because he was Mr perfect. But now I'm obsessed with him.
I bet I like him more than he does... what if one day he just gets tired of me and leaves me for some other hot chick. He does play girls a lot.

I sighed, trying not to think of the future. I needed to go back to my apartment before he wakes up and wouldn't let me go. He might be pissed that I just left without a word. The other me said.

I slowly stood up, trying not to make a sound, I took my former clothes. Sorry Kaburagi I'd have to return your clothes to you Tomorrow. I said, looking at myself at the mirror wearing his baggy sweater and sweats.

I took my shoes, and slowly opened the door, and closed it.

Little update!
This chapter isn't anywhere with the more I'll write...
I didn't really go detail, but the next smut scenes, I will.

♥️♥️♥️