8

"Good morning everyone" Miss Minami said, walking into the office.
"Kaburagi... Where's Onoe?" She asked,
"I don't know...he told me that he can't make it. He has to think about something" Kaburagi replied, doing his work.
"But... who's that?" Miss Minami asked, staring at someone on the floor, with a white sheet covering the person.

Kaburagi stood up, and walked to the person, pulling off the sheet.
"Onoe, what are you doing?-"
"I need to cold my head for some time..." Onoe said, about to put the sheet back on before he saw Miss Minami.

...
"I think you should follow my lead this time..."
"Why?" Onoe asked.
They were both talking about their next task, to find out if the actor known as Inami really kidnaps young ladies for more wealth.

"Don't you remember what happened last time?...you keep associating yourself with them, getting too close to them" Kaburagi said, unlocking his car door.
"And?...what happened? We still got to hear the truth.-"
"And you almost got molested" Kaburagi interrupted him, standing by his car.
"You're not going to come in?" He asked, before Onoe walked to the car.

...
"This is my place" Kaburagi said, getting off the car, along with Onoe.
They were infront of a loft.

"Come" he said, leading Onoe to come with him.
He entered the elevator to the floor of his apartment.
...
"Here it is...wait...take off your shoes" he said, with his hands in his pocket, watching Onoe as he slowly took his shoes off.

"Your place seems nice..." And it also smells nice. Onoe thought.
Kaburagi sat on his bed, wiping the screen of his standing camera, which was facing the big window which you could see a proper view of the city.

"Wow...can I use it?" Onoe asked, pointing at Kaburagi's camera.
"Uh...just try not to mess it up, I need to go clean my face" Kaburagi said, getting up and heading to the bathroom.

Onoe slowly sat on the spot Kaburagi was on. The bed is still warm from Kaburagi. Good thing it's still warm. Onoe thought, biting his lips, feeling horny at the spot.

"Wow the view is nice!...Now...Where's the record button?" Onoe said, looking round the camera to find the record video button.

"Wait" Kaburagi said from behind him, kneeling on his bed, switching on the button from behind Onoe.

Onoe tried hiding his blush, as Kaburagi fixed on the camera from behind him.
"There, now you can take a video" he said, as Onoe began moving the screen taking videos of the city from each view.

I couldn't keep up with the chapter!
I'm so not used to writing on third person 😭😭😭.

But anyways, despite the short and no drama chapter, there's more drama ahead, and I can't wait for y'all to read it!