3

"According to the message she sent to me, this is where the celebrity will come to" Kaburagi said, with his phone on his hand.

"Yhh" Onoe replied, not really liking the smell of smoke. Because Kaburagi was smoking. They were currently at the pedestrian side, on a bench close to a park.

"Hey, I need to go used the public toilet, I'll be back now" Onoe said, before Kaburagi nodded.

Onoe quickly rushed off. The toilet was kind of far from where they were.
...
It took a few minutes before Onoe finally finished.
Getting out, he stopped the Yakuza, entering a tall building opposite where he was.
He decided to go after him alone, so he crossed and reached the building.
Almost getting there, he was stopped by a policeman around the Conner

"What do you think you're doing sneaking around the Conner like that?" The man asked
"Sir...sir..." Onoe was cut off when his phone started ringing, and it was Kaburagi.
"Onoe, get back fast-"
"Mr I would have to take your phone" the policeman said, taking the phone from Onoe.
"Sir... I'll just go back and never disturb again-"
"Onoe, what are you doing here? We have to go home now...so sorry sir, I just left him and he had to start roaming about, sorry" Kaburagi said, gripping Onoe's hand tightly.

He dragged him out, and let go of him, causing Onoe to almost fall.
"I'm sorry, it's my fault-"
"Well then yes! At least you know it's your fault!..... Let's just try again tomorrow" Kaburagi said, not letting Onoe finish his sentence.

...
They were both on their workplace rooftop, Onoe was sitting somehow far behind Kaburagi who was standing and smoking.

Soon enough, Onoe heard a low chuckle from Kaburagi.
"What?" Onoe asked playing with his fingers, feeling guilty enough, hoping Kaburagi won't cuss again.
"You know...you really aren't that bad Onoe." He said, taking in another smoke of his cigarette
"What?-"

"You can do you job well,...but I have to always keep doing a lot of dirty stuffs to finally get something" he said, throwing the smoke on the floor, stepping on it

"So this is also my fault...I thought I was better at this job, but I guess I'm not that good-" Kaburagi was soon cut off by a warm hug from Onoe.
"Don't say that...you are very good at this... consider it all my fault. And even though you do do dirty stuff indeed, you're still good at many things" Onoe said. For the first time, Kaburagi felt warm. He felt warm from someone... apart from his mum lolz.

He quickly pulled off, surprised his heart skipped for the first time then.
"Well, if you think that then... you're the bad journalist here" Kaburagi said, walking off.