14

♥KABURAGI♥

Yes, I know. I know that what I said was pretty shittu yesterday. I was just pissed and jealous the way he defended him.
But he was naive, and I still regretted every word I said.

I sighed, tapping the table with my fingers.
I was at a cafe, waiting for Inami. We needed to talk.

I went on my phone, checking if Onoe replied to my texts, but he didn't. I dropped my phone and almost gasped when I saw Inami sitting in front of me with his arms and legs crossed.

"Kaburagi..." He said giving me a warm smile. Oh he should better fucking stop playing nice.
"What is it that you need to tell me?" He asked
"Would you care for a coffee?" I asked,
"Okay" he replied with a smirk.

...
"Okay, so what is it you wanted to tell me?" He asked looking up at me with his brows raised.
"Yes...I know it's about work and shit but...could you stop deceiving him?" I asked, putting down the mug.

"Who?" The man asked with a smirk still on his face
"Onoe" I said
"Wow... Kaburagi dear I do not like that word...deceive...deceive him in such way-"
"My coworker is easy to brainwash...I know your little secret Inami, so if you want to make this easy you'd better admit everything now and stay the hell away from Onoe-"
"Or what?" He said, cutting me off.
"What little secret are you talking about?" I scoffed at his statement.

Idiot.

"What do you mean? Perhaps do you have other secrets too?...I wonder how it'll be...actor Inami also sells girls for sex... I beg I'll get promoted that day-"
"And what proof do you have?" He interrupted
"That's a relief...I thought you'd deny everything, but seems like their really all true-" I was cut off
"I asked a question Kaburagi-"
"Yes...I have proof. You've ever heard the name...Hina♡ ...Ahh maybe you don't remember because there's many of them...I also do have a list of actresses too" I smirked catching those eyes get scared a little before it went back to normal.

I picked up my phone, pretending like I was replying to a text, but when to my recorder
"You really do think I don't know you want to record me?" He asked. Ofcourse, I should have listened to my instincts to pick up that pen recorder.

"Post this and I'll hurt Onoe. I'm a celebrity...with one snap, you won't hear from him again-"
Scoff.
"See you maybe again, Kaburagi" I clenched my jaw watching him walk out. What an asshole.