9

~ONOE~♡

I was standing at the Conner, watching Kaburagi taking some photos of the actor (nnn) and another female actor.

They were a lot of news between them. News like they're both dating, even if the girl looks like she's on her twenties and he looks like he's on his late thirties

Our company was interviewing them.
"To be honest...we are not in a relationship. I even consider consider mr (nnn) here as a father to me." The girl replied to the question, with her arm around the man's hand.
"That's so sweet" the man replied.
"Because... he's always there to support me, he even brought me and my career up, and I think I do owe him a lot" she continued, looking at the man's face.

"Okay,...I think that's all we need to hear" our director said, and this was my chance.

I quickly rushed to the actor with a fake smile on my face. As if I knew him before yesterday, just have to pretend like a fucking fan.

"Good interview sir!, I'm a huge fan...can I have your autograph and a picture?" I asked, brining out a paper.
He signed, then later on we took a picture.

"So... I'm coming tomorrow again for an interview...am I correct?" The man asked, while the director replied with a yes.

We waited for the man to leave, while the fake smile on my face, quickly flushed out

"Kaburagi...what do you think you were doing? You were supposed to act like his fan!" I loudly whispered, holding his hand.

He quickly pulled out.
"You already have his autograph and a picture...I think that's enough" Kaburagi said, taking his bag, heading out.

Onoe picked his up, following Kaburagi behind.
...
"Um...do we have a problem?" Onoe asked, playing with the hand of his bag. I was in his car, waiting for his reply.

"So-" his lips suddenly crashed on mine, passionately kissing me.
He placed his hands on my cheeks, kissing me more.
I didn't hold back. I kissed him too. Passionately.
It was a long and hot kiss. It felt good, and nice. It was the best kiss.
...
I bit my lower lip, remembering when Kaburagi bit it, and dragged it.
Or when he gave me small kisses around my neck.

Fffuck.

"What's on your mind?" (Nnn) asked
"We kissed... again-"
"Aish... you've got to start keeping your romance life to yourself now...you know I'm single, and haven't done that in like years." He said, cleaning the counters.

"Do you know my biggest wish right now?" I asked, making an invisible circle with my finger on the counter, already getting drunk.
"What?" He asked, pausing in cleaning the counters. Hoping to hear something sensible.

"For him to walk through that door now" I said, hearing a long sigh from (nnn). I chuckled, my cheeks probably already flushing read from being drunk.

"Gosh look at you...you have to go home. Give me your phone" he asked, stretching out his hand.
"No! I'll go myself!" I said, trying to gain my consciousness, but it was too much. I was really drunk.
"Shit" (nnn) grabbed my phone, and tapped a number there.

"Please are you free? It's (nnn)"
"Huh?...yes"
I widened my eyes when I heard Kaburagi's voice through the line.
No! I don't want him to see me this drunk!

"Please he's really drunk, so if you can come pick him up" he said, looking at me with a smirk plastered on his face.

I rose up my middle finger,
"What! Wasn't it your biggest wish?" He asked chuckling, resuming with the cleaning of the counter.

...
I was just singing random songs that pop up on my head for like the past 8 minutes.
(Nnn) was on his phone waiting for my pick up, so he could lock the bar and go.

"Ah! Finally!" He said, jumping up, and Kaburagi walked through the door.
"I told him to stop drinking, but now he's a mess... please help me"
Both him and Kaburagi helped me to his car.

"Thank you" I heard Kaburagi say, before later on her opened his door side, and closed it.

"Indeed you do look like a mess" Kaburagi said, helping me to put on my seatbelt
"Kaburagi..." I said,. looking up at him, as he leaned over me.
"I can-" I was cut off when I puked. But on his shirt. Fuck...would this get any more embarrassing?

"Shit" Kaburagi said, taking out a towel, cleaning his shirt.