12

♡ONOE SATOSHI♡

I walked out of my apartment feeling restless. I had been living there for over a year and the place was just too small. I had been thinking about moving for weeks, but I didn't know where to start. As I walked down the street, I saw a flyer for a cheaper and nicer apartment. The location was perfect and the price was right. I saw a number right below the flyer, and quickly saved it to my phone.

...

"Onoe, do you mind helping me print some paperwork?" Mrs Minami said. My mind wasn't really anywhere. I was just looking for Kaburagi.
"Umm... Onoe-"
"Yes!...sorry" I said, scratching the back of my hair.
"I just wanted to know if you can help me print-"
"Sure!" I quickly replied, without letting her finish what she was saying.
"Okay, good then... I'll forward it to your email.

I nodded, waiting for her to go, before I turned back to my desk and spotted the flyer of the apartment from earlier.

I picked up my phone, to Dail the number, and at the same time I also received the paperwork. I sighed deciding to print those things out first.

...
"I'm not very satisfied with this current case" Miss Minami said in a worried tone.
"But...she said he's like a father to him-"
"Ttt and you believed them?! They're both actors Onoe, so I need you to track him down, and see if they both meet" she said, later turning to the editor whose hands were folded, always.

"Yes..."
...
I stopped when I spotted Kaburagi standing at the coffee machine side. He was probably waiting for a coffee.
And not only that, but he did look gorgeous today. He wore a baggy black sweater, with grey pants, which looked incredibly sexy on him.

His hair, puffy and you can tell how nice it smells from afar. His normal calm calm he always keeps all the time. His silver ring he always

I was about to approach him to talk to him, till a female Co worker walked to him, and started a conversation with him.

I stood there waiting for her to go, till she laughed, hitting his chest in a sort of flirty way.

What did he say that made her laugh like that?
She brought her hand to his hair, fixing it better. Sigh.

Ofcourse, why would I ever think that Kaburagi likes likes me. That's probably what he says to other girls, and it seems like my time would soon end.

I turned and walked to the restroom, just to wash my hands for a really long time, thinking about life. Staring at the sink and at the mirror.

I brought my hands to my hair, fixing it so it would look better for him.
Ahh fuck me, fuck him too. I'm usually not the depressed jealous type, now look at the state I'm in.

I left the bathroom, and walked outside to the small convenience store to buy a peach yogurt for the editor. He asked for some.

"Vanilla Peach Yogurt...bet it would taste bad" I said, handing the lady money.

I walked back to the company, checking the time on my phone. It was 4:11.

I sighed, stopping when I spotted Kaburagi at the rooftop, smoking.

I frowned, remembering what happened earlier. I still have to ask him if he still likes me. If he just got bored of me, like he always does.

I rushed up to the rooftop, still with the bag of yogurt on my hand.

I stopped, catching my breath, before he spoke up.

"Are you okay?" He asked...

"Onoe-"
"Kaburagi!... don't you still... don't you... don't you still like peaches?!" I yelled out, closing my mouth. I wanted to say a totally different thing, but peaches had to come?!.

Don't you still like me?

"Huh?..." He asked putting down the cigarette
I coughed, because of the smoke coming from it.
"You mean yogurt right?...no. Do you like the peach flavour?" He asked me, placing one hand in his pocket.
"Uh...yes! I love peach flavour" I said, regretting my words. The peach flavour wasn't nice to me.