Episod 12

Author POV

One week later

"Weh bangun!" Trish shout at Nurul shaking her body. "Apa..." Nurul sit up and looking at Trish and Aini. She look behind and saw all the boys were getting ready for school.

"Eh korang Tak kejut aku?" Nurul asked the boys. Fakhri sighed and looked at her "Kau Kan sakit stay sini je" Nurul shakes her head and take her stuff to go and bath "TUNGGU AKU!" Nurul shouted and ran to the toilet.

"Eh eh budak ni jatuh nanti aiyooo" Trish chased Nurul. "Budak ni tangan tu dah nak baik, lagi nak teruk kan" Aini huffed and follow Trish.

At dm

"Wow hari ini very sedap the food ya" Trish said looking at the food. "Ye lah" Aini said and sighing looking at Ayam. "Oi, dah lah tu aku cuci mata kau nanti dah Cepat makan" Nurul said to Aini while giving her a big chicken to her mouth.

Nurul POV

While we were eating, minding our own business. Someone spill milk on three of us. "Weh dah kenapa dengan korang!?" Trish shouted at the girls. Who was actually Iliana and her gang. "Kau kan patah tulang kena lah kasi susu untuk sembuh kan tulang tu kan?" Iliana said looking innocent. I rolled my eyes at her and stood up and take one big breath in and out to calm myself down.

"Oi! Kau pahal ah!" Fakhri shouted coming towards us. "Eh? Dah baik korang?" Iliana asked. "Aku ingat masih gaduh" Iliana chuckled.

"Kau dengar sini eh, kau ni junior aku, bukan sama umur tau" I said grabbing her collar. "So?" Iliana chuckled "Will see who's going to be the winner tomorrow alright?" She said and smiled. I push her away and walked off.

I sighed and walked to my dorm to change my outfit same goes to Trish and Aini.

After I change to my normal clothes. I went to the back of the school forest and practice my fighting.

While fighting and practicing my stability I heard a crack. I stopped and looked around "Siapa tu?" I asked and then I saw a head pop out and it was Amir.

"Amir!" I smiled and I wave my hand to signal him to come to me. He walked towards me and I saw he was holding a bag of food.

"Ni huh makanan. Make sure kau makan untuk esok tenaga, aku cari kau kat dm untuk dinner kau takde. Trish cakap kau tengan practise jadi sini lah aku tengok, tiba kau pun ada" I chuckled and drink the water he brought for me.

"Teman aku bole?" He nodded and sat down on the grass leaning at the tree.

I continue hitting and kicking the tree trunk and continue and continue. "Eh stop stop" Amir said standing between me and the tree.

"Kau tu punch here punch there tangan kau okay tak?" He said pointing at my right wrist. "Ooo dah baik sikit ah, tak sakit sangat pun" I smiled at him. He sighed and nodded. "Okay continue" He walked back to his sitting spot and watch me practise.

After 30 minutes or so, Amir asked me stop and should rest for tomorrow. I nodded and eat the food that he give me and walked back to dorm.

"Amir thank you tau teman aku dan kasi aku makan and air" I thanked him and we stopped in front of my dorm. "Ooo sama sama dah gi masuk tidur, jangan tak tidur faham?" I chuckled. "Yes boss" I salute him and open the door and waved goodbye at him, he waved back and I locked the door quietly, didn't want to wake the others up.

I slowly walked to my bed and lie down.

Author pov

Tomorrow the day Nurul and Iliana will fight.

10pm

At the forest

Nurul tighten her hijab scared that it will come off. "Okay?" Nurul asked Trish and Aini. "Perfect" They said and massage my shoulder. "Okay babe you can do this" Trish slap my cheeks hard.