Episod 2

After school nurul and ikhsan were walking back to their dorm then they saw that their door was open Nurul thought it was Fakhri and Ayam.

They entered the room and saw few of peeps were spraying at Ikhsan locker. "Oi! Korang pahal?!?!" Nurul shouted that made them stopped and looked at both of them. Ikhsan quickly stopped Nurul by holding her long sleeves and push her back behind him. Ikhsan just looked at the situation while the boys were laughing.

Nurul was trying to control her anger since she don't want to expose herself but things got out of hand. Since she don't like bully she punch the door and it broke a bit that made into a pieces of sharp shape. The boys look at her scared but one was still not bothered by her. Nurul took one of the broken pieces and throw it to the boy and lucky the boy dodge if not it will hit his head. "DAH GO!" Nurul shouted at the boys and they ran away. "Kurang hajar punya jantan tak tahu nak respect ke pe! Dia orang ingat dia orang bagus sangat huh!?!?!" Ikhsan look at Nurul feeling scared since he never see her like this before.

Nurul turn to looked at ikshsan and her gaze softened "Sorry ikhsan I can't control my anger please dont tell anyone about this and I'm sorry that I scared you" Ikshan shake his head "No no... its okie" Nurul sighed. "It's okie I will help you"

"Nonono it's okay" Ikhsan wanted to stop her. "You are my friend and I will always help you don't worry" Ikhsan smiled and they clean up and halfway Fakhri and Ayam came in. "Eh kenapa ni?" Ayam quickly help with Ikhsan books. "Budak budak kahar tu ah yang kacau ikhsan" Nurul said help to wash Ikshan red stain shirt. Fakhri then went out and slam the door.

"Eh budak tu nak gi mana pulak?" Ayam looked at fakhri walking off "Ikut ah je" Nurul said finish up the mess. Ayam nodded and went off.

"Confirm Fakhri lagi marah" Ikhsan cakap tutup locker dier. "Huh? Kenapa dier nak lagi marah pulak?" Nurul asked putting their homework at her bed. "Tadi kahar pecah kan phone fakhri" Nurul looked at Ikhsan with shocking face "APA biar betul?!?!" Ikhsan nodded and continue with his homework.

After satu jam buat homework English and bio fakhri and ayam masuk dalam dorm. "Weh korang gi mana?" Nurul asked standing up looking at the both of them. "Fakhri fight with kah-" Fahkri glared at Ayam. "Apa dier kawan kita mesti kena bilang" Fahkri rolled his eyes. "APA? Kau lawan dengan Kahar?" Nurul went to him and checked if he is okay or not.

"Dude kau okay tak?" Nurul look at his face then his arm. Fahkri stared at her "weh kau okay tak?" She waved her hand in front of his face. "Aku okay tak yah risau..." Fakhri smiled a bit and sat at his bed. "Ni ikhsan kau okay tak?" Fahkri asked looking at him. Ikhsan nodded "Aku okay" Ikshan smiled.

Nurul look at Ikhsan and walked to his bed and sat down. "Aww Ikhsan why youuu so cuteee!!! If only I can squeeze your cheeks AAAAAA" Nurul said smiling while doing a hand squeeshy gesture. Everyone was stunned and looked at her. "Apa ikhsan cute pe hm" Nurul smiled at Ikhsan and continue her homework with him.

"Korang ni mcm adik beradik selalu rapat rapat" Nurul looked at Ayam and put a grin face. "Memang ah selalu krg dua je together mesti lah aku dan ikhsan together juga kan?" Ikhsan nodded and smiled. Both of us laughed.

"Weh korang jadi macam-" Then the dorm door open widely. "Hello semua" the person who they wished would just go away, kahar that's rite. "Wah wah budak gemok dengan perempuan ni study date ke pe" Kahar said grabbing Nurul's book. "Eh kahar stop please" Nurul said trying to grab her book back but her hand got slip by the metal rails of the bed and she quickly stable herself but then her face was so close to Kahar.

"Wooooh aik perempuan make the first move" Hazeem said chuckled. "I didn't know you like me" Kahar said smirking at her. Nurul back off and grab her book back. "Apa lagi?" Ayam looked at Kahar "Tapi aku ada lisen" Kahar looked at him with that 'So' face. Ayam sighed and did together with the rest.

Everyone was squading for a whole 30 minutes. "Turun" Everyone then do a so called push up position. "Wah abang jibam" Kahar said looking at him with a fake surprise "Abang jibam jangan lah jibam" Ikhsan still ignored him.

Nurul turn to looked at Ikhsan. She felt really really bad and it reminds her of her friend when kena target all the time. "Kau jangan setuh dier" Nurul said caught everyone attention even ayam and fahkri. "Apa kau cakap?" Kahar squad beside her. "Aku cakap jangan sesekali sentuh dier" Nurul said firmly and looked up to glare at Kahar.

"Wow tiba garang perempuan ni" Kahar chuckled and stood up "semua kembali position tadi sekerang" Everyone stood up and still squating. "Korang dengar sini" Kahar said while the rest of the boys were walking at one of them.

Zahrin stood in front of Nurul and smiled. "Tak dengar apa aku cakap kat dewan tadi!?" Kahar shouted loudly. "Kudrat ni kita orang yang punya dan siapa siapa cabar aku korang tu kena. Korang tu org biasa je" Zahrin still stare at Nurul.

"Korang dengar tak?!" Kahar asked. "Ye" they shouted back. "Dah jom gerak". Kahar stop and looked at Nurul "Dan kau Nurul. Kau sabar, kalau kau ada peluang kau akan lawan budak aku" Kahar said that caught Zahrin attention and smirked back at Nurul. Knowing as if Nurul can beat up the gang.