Episod 14

Author Pov

At the hospital.

Everyone was waiting for Nurul outside the surgery room. Well not everyone let me name the people who waited for Nurul.

Her mother of course, Trish, Aini, Fakhri, Ayam, Ikhsan, Kahar, Naim and Amir.

"Weh aku takut sangat sangat Kita baru dapat jumpa dier last week" Aini said walking left and right, tears flowing on her cheeks. "Calm down Aini, doakan untuk Nurul yang surgery ni Jalan dengan baik Dan Nurul cempat sembuh" Ayam said looking at Aini.

"Ye lah Ye lah" Aini sat down and bring her hand up and pray for Nurul.

Doctor then come out and everyone stood up. "Macam mana Anak Saya doctor?" Nurul mother asked feeling worried.

"Saya nak minta tolong sesiapa ada blood type O sebab kalau Tak Kita Tak bole Selamat kan dier kerana darah Anak makcik tidak cukup" Doctor asked everyone who have. Everyone shake their head. "Saya ingat Anak Saya sama darah dengan Saya type A" Nurul mother said.

"Sorry kak tapi Nurul darah O bukan A" Doctor smiled.

"Saya! Saya darah O" Kahar said stepping forward. "Okay cik, cik ikut Saya Kita masuk dalam Dan Kita Akan transfer darah Encik kepada Nurul" the doctor said guiding Kahar inside.

Nurul mother then called him before he enter "Kahar?" Kahar looked at her. "Terima kasih tolong Anak Saya" Kahar smiled at Nurul Mother "Sama sama makcik Dan saya Ada cakap dengan Nurul sebelum ni yang Saya Akan lindungi Nurul" Kahar smiled and walked in.

Kahar pov

I wear the surgery suit for patient and walked inside the room. I walked in and saw Nurul was lying down her face is pale, wearing oxygen mask, a lot of IV drips connecting to her hands.

"Okay awak bole duduk sini and Kita akan transfer blood awak kepada Nurul. Awak akan rasa lemah selepas ni tapi Kita akan kasi awak ubat" I nodded at the nurse and he did the procedure.

While the nurse was doing his job, I kept on staring at Nurul who is lying down not moving. Tears flow on my cheeks feeling worried for her.

'What if I can't confess to her?'

'I need her in my life'

'Nurul is the only person who make me feel safe'

I said in my mind and stare at her.

'Bangun lah Nurul Bangun please'

I closed my eyes and hoping this will end fast.

Author Pov

After 7 hours of surgery.

Nurul got put in A class ward and everyone get to be inside even though only one person is allow.

Nurul mother was crying her eyes out while holding Nurul right hand.

"Nurul bangun eh sayang. Ibu Ada beli Kan buah strawberry. Nurul Kan selalu suka makan buah strawberry" Nurul mother said looking at her hoping she could just open her eyes.

"Betul tu Nurul suka buah strawberry, selalu dier beli roti strawberry makan kat dm bila girl school" Aini said while crying on Trish shoulder. Trish sighed sadly and pat Aini head.

"Korang pergi lah balik dulu ye" Nurul mother said looking at the students.

Before they went out, there's a knock on the door and they open the door.

"Ibu?" Everyone looked at the person and it was Iliana with her Iv drip hanging on the metal stick. She walked in and looked at Nurul Mother.

"Tadi nurse tu Ada cakap yang Ada orang dah bayar bill saya and dier cakap mak saya" Everyone looked at her confused.

Nurul mother stood up and nodded "Ye Iliana ni lah Ibu" Everyone looked shocked "WHAT!?" Trish shouted. "Tak mungkin?" Aini said wiping off her tears.

"Aku ingat Nurul punya adik dah pergi dengan keluarga lain" Trish said feeling confused. "Ye betul Saya pergi dengan keluarga lain. Tapi Saya lari Kan diri" Trish who still didn't believe.

"Tak Tak mungkin, perangai dia orang lain. Satu sompan santon. Satu dah macam-" Trish was about to say something bad to Iliana but Aini nudged her and said "tsk jangan"

Trish looked down and kept quiet.

"Ibu?" Iliana was about to walked to Nurul mother but Trish and Aini stood in front of her protecting Nurul's mother.

"Wow wow wow... Kau jangan" Aini point a finger to Iliana. "Takpe Trish Aini" Trish and Aini looked at Nurul mother to double confirm with a nod from her both of them move away.

"Ye Iliana Ibu ni Mak Iliana" Iliana smiled after hearing those words and hug her. "IBU!" They let go of each other and Iliana looked at Nurul.

"So jadi Nurul Kakak Saya?" Nurul mother nodded. Iliana gasps "i tikam kakak sendiri" Iliana was about to touch Nurul but Trish and Aini stopped.

"Ayy jangan" Aini shake her head while put her whole body in front of Iliana. "Kau dah buat Nurul macam Gini kau ingat Kita bole kasi kau pegang dier" Trish said looking at her up and down standing beside Aini. "Itu Kakak aku" Iliana said tears flowing down on her cheeks.

"Oooo sekerang kau cakap Kakak" Trish raises her eye brow. "Jom semua balik tunggu Nurul bangun Dari coma lepastu Kita bole tengok dier" Trish said to them walking away.

Everyone nodded and went out. Kahar put the flower bouquet at the table and sighed looking at Nurul and walked off.