Ch-7 The Start of Freedom

No one's POV

"Um......"

An awkward silence formed between the two until Akihiko decided to get out of the bed.

"Why are you here ?" Akihiko questioned.

"What do you mean ? This is my bed." She replied in a 'matter of fact' tone.

"No... Eichirou said I would be sleeping in this room...." Akihiko spoke in an puzzled tone.

"But he... said the same thing to me as well...."

They both stared at each other and then, it clicked in both of their brains at once. 'He did this on purpose didn't he ?'

Akihiko sighed at Eichirou's antics while Kiyone didn't seen even the least bit bothered by it. In fact, neither of them seemed to care that they basically slept together.

Instead, Akihiko decided to start a conversation. "I'll take a bath first, then you go, since you'd probably take longer than me."

Kiyone nodded as Akihiko entered the bathroom to brush and take a shower. Kiyone used this to get an extra bit of sleep. Akihiko then came out when he was done and saw Kiyone laying down on the bed.

Akihiko was naked but had a wet towel covering his pelvic area and legs. His toned upper body could be clearly seen as water dripped from his hair and body.

"You can take over now." He said and Kiyone nodded, ignoring his half naked, wet form and walking inside the bathroom with a towel on hand.

Akihiko did his daily workout and then got dressed and walked downstairs, making his way over to the dining table. He noticed Nanase and Eichirou sitting there, already eating breakfast as he made his way over. But of course, as usual, he never actually made it to the table as he was suddenly trampled by six dogs.

Four German Shepherds and two Cane Corso's. Nanase, Eichirou and Matsuo all looked back in surprise but deadpanned when they saw Akihiko being trampled by these six overprotective dogs.

"Uhh... Why does he have so many dogs again ?" Nanase questions.

"Oh this is nothing." They looked up and saw Kiyone walking down while still drying her wet brown hair.

"Akihiko has more pets that you could fathom." She nonchalantly stated while going and grabbing her coffee cup.

"Excuse me, my father was the one who bought them. Second of all, he seems to not know when to stop. Hey, hey! Calm down buddies! I know we'll be seperated for the next three years, but I'll miss you too." He tried desperately to calm down the six dogs on him.

"He's lucky his Tibetan Mastiff or Great Dane isn't here." Kiyone spoke while drinking her coffee.

"Huh?!!"

"Tibetan Mastiff ? Aren't those like.... super expensive ? And how does he have the space in his house for a Great Dane along with these dogs ?" Eichirou questions.

"I'm rich." Akihiko replies without hesitation while calming down his dogs.

"....Can I tell them about all your pets ?" Kiyone asked.

"Kiyone... Why ?"

"I just want to." She shrugged, much to the shock of Nanase and Eichirou.

"Wait, he has more?!"

"Yeah. As you can see, I have four German Shepherds, two Cane Corso's, two Tibetan Mastiffs, a young Great Dane, and a grey Grey Hound. Those are just the dogs." He explained.